I am happy to be seeing the news about Allen Roberson being a bear but can people

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
listen kid, I don't want you to have to give me all your part time Chipotle salary....keep the money so you can afford the weed in mom's basement

how many cliche insults are you going to throw out there...part time fast food worker, check...living in mom's basement, check...low income stoner, check...mountain dew code red reference, pending

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
listen kid, I don't want you to have to give me all your part time Chipotle salary....keep the money so you can afford the weed in mom's basement

You're like a downsier version of CRM 114.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
how many cliche insults are you going to throw out there...part time fast food worker, check...living in mom's basement, check...low income stoner, check...mountain dew code red reference, pending

I never said you were low income, you could have numerous part time jobs while crashing at your mom's house

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I never said you were low income, you could have numerous part time jobs while crashing at your mom's house

you implied it by saying I needed the $10 to afford the weed to smoke in my mother's basement...still waiting on the Mountain Dew Code Red comment

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
you implied it by saying I needed the $10 to afford the weed to smoke in my mother's basement...still waiting on the Mountain Dew Code Red comment

I refuse to poke fun at someone for being a mouth breather

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I refuse to poke fun at someone for being a mouth breather

I almost forgot about the mouth breather cliche insult...do you have an excel spreadsheet listing them to be sure you hit them all?

also when are you going to give me a long winded insult describing sperm finding and egg

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I almost forgot about the mouth breather cliche insult...do you have an excel spreadsheet listing them to be sure you hit them all?

also when are you going to give me a long winded insult describing sperm finding and egg

shut it kid

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I heard a rumor that not only Ryan Pace, but Allen Roberson read an article published by an young teenaged executive writer and correspondent about the insensitivity of the nickname AR-15 and helped Allen Robinson choose a different number to prevent anyone protesting Chicago Bears games due to the insensitivity of the team. AR-12 is not a thing and it would prevent anyone from mock firing an AR-15 in the air in celebration to one of his touchdowns because it will no longer make sense due to no assault rifle being called an AR-12.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I know is my all black Marshall jersey can get pulled back out. Hopefully i can have someone change name on it lol.

jfbrz6queml01.jpg

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This new CCS meme is Special person.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I thought 12 was a reserved QB number.

Still going to call him AR-15.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
AR-10 is an AR platform rifle. Trubisky will have to change his number too. Wouldn't want anyone to be TRIGGERED.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
When you can spell his name correctly, then you can cunt about an inappropriate nickname.