Bears sign QB Tyler Bray

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/16/bears-add-another-matt-nagy-quarterback-tyler-bray/

Tyler Bray has a strong arm.

NFL COMPARISON Jay Cutler

BOTTOM LINE Based on pure arm talent, Bray is an extremely impressive quarterback prospect. However, his arm talent only resulted in a few standout plays amongst a season of poor decisions, and maddening inconsinstencies. An NFL team that drafts him will be doing so based on their faith in cleaning up the many aspects of Bray's game that leave much to be desired.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/tyler-bray?id=2540173

[video=youtube_share;VwvGZmotfBI]https://youtu.be/VwvGZmotfBI[/video]

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tyler Bray should never see one down of NFL play this year for the Bears, or shit has gone horribly wrong....

Never underestimate Chicago's love for back up QB's David Fales, is still a future HOF.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's thrown one pass for an incompletion since being in the NFL since '14.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never underestimate Chicago's love for back up QB's David Fales, is still a future HOF.

Yes, I've pissed off the fanbase by daring to say I'd prefer Falk as a third stringer instead of Bray.....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's thrown one pass for an incompletion since being in the NFL since '14.

He's here to massage Trubisky's muscles after weightroom workouts.....

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Hope Daniel and Bray can get together with Mitch to help lay some of the groundwork of the offense before they're allowed to start working out with the coaching staff.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
spent 5 years with nagy

love that daniels and bray were signed quick because the earlier that daniels and bray link up and work with trubs, the better.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I guess that means we're not drafting a QB.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe.....depends if Bray's money is guaranteed or not.

Pretty sure Myk was being sarcastic.

Yes, I've pissed off the fanbase by daring to say I'd prefer Falk as a third stringer instead of Bray.....

Jokes must be a foreign concept for you.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Myk was being sarcastic.

Jokes must be a foreign concept for you.

Knowledge is a foreign concept for you I guess.....I was called a dickhead for not wanting to embrace Bray and prefer Falk....there is a whole discussion on it......instead of looking at one post and calling people out, try reading.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Maybe.....depends if Bray's money is guaranteed or not.

I figure he's camp bait. If we have camp bait already and the camp bait knows the HC we're probably not going to be using a pick on more camp bait. Maybe UDFA camp bait but not a draft pick project.

I guess that depends on Sanchez but I'm thinking no draft picks wasted on QB this year.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
Jesus lord have mercy, that video was hard to watch, can any of these guys learn to talk? I mean they are coming from a college! (Facepalming)

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I figure he's camp bait. If we have camp bait already and the camp bait knows the HC we're probably not going to be using a pick on more camp bait. Maybe UDFA camp bait but not a draft pick project.

I guess that depends on Sanchez but I'm thinking no draft picks wasted on QB this year.

I don't think drafting a QB is a waste. I think you can make bad choices in the draft, but it isn't necessarily a waste. If you see someone you could envision as a quality starter in the NFL in a value round I think you make that call. The good teams do this.

I am not sold on a third string QB being that important to a team that you forgo a possible upgrade at the position of a starter. It really depends on who is available and in what round.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't think drafting a QB is a waste. I think you can make bad choices in the draft, but it isn't necessarily a waste. If you see someone you could envision as a quality starter in the NFL in a value round I think you make that call. The good teams do this.

I am not sold on a third string QB being that important to a team that you forgo a possible upgrade at the position of a starter. It really depends on who is available and in what round.

I think 5th 6th & 7th round QBs are not only a waste of a pick they're a waste of time because you invested a pick. Yes there are outliers but just like in gambling long shots are long shots for a reason.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think 5th 6th & 7th round QBs are not only a waste of a pick they're a waste of time because you invested a pick. Yes there are outliers but just like in gambling long shots are long shots for a reason.

For the most part I would agree. Maybe if you saw somebody with raw potential that needed work...or a really smart football player without all the physical gifts.