Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
There's no excuse to cope with any problems by taking any kinds of pills? So diabetics shouldn't cope with insulin? Cut him, he's an idiot.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly would not mind if they kept him.....the ILB is an important position on this team and still an area of need. That being said he hasn't really done anything...

Washington

Liked Posts:
I think the players should give him the team captain gig again like they did last year after he was suspended in 2016. Heck, he's only been suspended for 14 of the 32 games so far.

Cut his ass.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is still on the Bears roster according to their website........could be an injury thingie or maybe they have more money than they thought and may try and roll with him.........

#smokescreen for the draft going ILB first round.....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this off-season has proven that Lemming has no actual sources and is nothing more than a re tweeting hack

Go away with your "insider" information

I think he used to....that train left the station

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
yeah he was apologizing and acting like they would cut him for his transgression and the Bears just kind of lurked it out....the dude can play....hopefully he got sober and said..oh shit...I remember now..I need cash

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
We need an ILB badly and he is a good one. Also he only has 2 games left on his suspension. But it's probably just semantics that he is still around.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
We need an ILB badly and he is a good one. Also he only has 2 games left on his suspension. But it's probably just semantics that he is still around.

I believe he still has 10 games on his suspension as it doesn't count when he's on IR.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I believe he still has 10 games on his suspension as it doesn't count when he's on IR.

It does count when a player is on IR Trent Murphy and Jerrell Freeman will be able to play week 1 of the NFL.

Freeman's (concussion/pecotoral) completed his 10-game suspension and was officially reinstated Monday.

Freeman received the 10-game ban in late October for a repeat violation of the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy and was able to serve the suspension while he remained on injured reserve due to a season-ending torn pectoral muscle in addition to a concussion. Though Freeman is under contract with the Bears through 2018, there isn't any guaranteed money left on his deal. If the Bears elect to release Freeman this offseason, it's possible he has played his last NFL game, as the linebacker acknowledged shortly after the suspension was handed down that his career could be over following his latest head injury, according to Jeff Dickerson of ESPN.com.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bears-jerrell-freeman-reinstated-from-suspension/

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Trent Murphy served his suspension on IR why not Freeman?

I just remember reading something about it. However, I hope y'all are right. I love Freeman. I'm not sure if any of this is real. But if he's still on the team, and he's only got 2 games left, it's a no brainer for me.

I'm just not sure this is true.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I believe if they keep him he has two games remaining on his suspension. Strange situation...

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone ....

Here's a site that DOES state that he has served his suspension:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bears-jerrell-freeman-reinstated-from-suspension/

But here are other sites that say the Bears cut him:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...bears-jerrell-freeman-cut-20180220-story.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ell-freeman-released-chicago-bears/355091002/

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7472/jerrell-freeman

Is this really happening?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

I really don’t know if he is a Bear but I think he was only able to serve 8 games last season.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/814424001

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I honestly would not mind if they kept him.....the ILB is an important position on this team and still an area of need. That being said he hasn't really done anything...

I'm with you. I wouldn't mind at all if we keep him. It obviously sucks with the suspensions but he's a great player when he's on that field and him and Trevathon played great together.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

It was announced but it was never made official maybe they can't cut him while he is receiving care for CTE or mental health.