OT: Lemming vs. Gabriel

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Lemming is a retweet foo who trys to position/portray himself as an insider. I rarely use twitter, maybe a few times a year. anyway, during one of these few times.. da lemming couldnt take me real football talk n calling him out over his fraudness. he blocked me quick for making him look dumb. not only was he wrong, he was defending a retweet which wasn't even his ideassss... man aint got no spine.. weak snowflake.. i be spoke proper anglish.. didnt even call da man names.. just exposeded his dumb football IQ.... maybe he done learned footthaball mo better.. dis was awhile back.. regardless... fraud with no sack

Muddling through the incoherent English, I think it's funny that people would be upset at someone retweeting information.

I'd argue that a good majority, 70%ish, of the news broken in the NFL comes from 2 people - Rappaport and Schefter. Those tweets then get re-tweeted thousands of times and that's just how information travels. Why would people be upset about that when it's done by someone like Lemming?

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the negative attention paid to Leming is because of his blue checkmark (as odd as that sounds) and his overall exposure level. It's fair to question why a guy with no sources, that lives in SoCal, is as followed/retweeted/matters as much as he does. His opinions aren't especially noteworthy, I think he just got into Twitter at the right time, and with the blue checkmark, people think he is a different type of follow than he is.

I have no issues with the guy or his takes. He is one of my follows.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Does Lemming ever post anymore as Everybodyhatescutler?? Cool that he used to be a message board loser like all of us and now has an official check on twitter.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My thoughts.
giphy.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lemming having a blue checkmark on Twitter is akin to someone working in McDonalds having an "EX3C CHEF" license plate. Cringingly pretentious.

Mitchapalooza

Lemming having a blue checkmark on Twitter is akin to someone working in McDonalds having an "EX3C CHEF" license plate. Cringingly pretentious.

i think the qualification for the blue checkmark is 10k+ followers and be in a certain field like journalism. almost every journalist that tweets a lot has one. Lots of undeserving people have the "verified" checkmark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
You struggled on the get-off...

then found your footing..

And finished strong...

Well done.

Ya know, I put a lot of thought and hard work into that post. I'll take your notes to heart, it'll take my game to the next level. Thanks coach!

AussieBear

Aussie is perfectly capable of writing in proper English; I don't know what the purpose of that shtick is.

low energy, unfocused typing. me brain too quick.. as me is typing, i be thinking about other shat already.. it be verys luberating. n the nazis dont be like it..

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What they really look like...

[video=youtube_share;dxYKSErZNmg]https://youtu.be/dxYKSErZNmg[/video]

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
low energy, unfocused typing. me brain too quick.. as me is typing, i be thinking about other shat already.. it be verys luberating. n the nazis dont be like it..

Seems like it would actually take more work to type that way than it would be to type normally...

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
I'm indifferent toward Lemming but Greg Gabriel is an old shit.

AussieBear

Seems like it would actually take more work to type that way than it would be to type normally...

actulls it takes skillz... reply to dis while reciting the abxcs.. n youll be gets the aussie typins.. dual focused processing...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ya know, I put a lot of thought and hard work into that post. I'll take your notes to heart, it'll take my game to the next level. Thanks coach!

I feel like Gene Hackman in The Replacements.... go get'm Falco

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
What they really look like...

[video=youtube_share;dxYKSErZNmg]https://youtu.be/dxYKSErZNmg[/video]

You stole my bong bro. I'm gonna rush you in two days dog, as soon as I catch my breath.
Hilarious

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I think the negative attention paid to Leming is because of his blue checkmark (as odd as that sounds) and his overall exposure level. It's fair to question why a guy with no sources, that lives in SoCal, is as followed/retweeted/matters as much as he does. His opinions aren't especially noteworthy, I think he just got into Twitter at the right time, and with the blue checkmark, people think he is a different type of follow than he is.

I have no issues with the guy or his takes. He is one of my follows.

Obviously, I am not a twitter fan, but what does a blue check mark even mean?