beckdawg

Liked Posts:
@hankschulman
Fractured left hand for Bumgarner. #sfgiants

chibears55

Liked Posts:
@hankschulman
Fractured left hand for Bumgarner. #sfgiants
Plus Samardzija on DL with Pectoral strain..

Not exactly the way they hoped to start the year after picking up Longoria and McCutchen to provide some punch to offense, lose 2 starting pitchers to injuries

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Plus Samardzija on DL with Pectoral strain..

Not exactly the way they hoped to start the year after picking up Longoria and McCutchen to provide some punch to offense, lose 2 starting pitchers to injuries

I'm just going out on a limb here, but I will guess SF fans are more concerned about/ bummed about Bumgarner's hand.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I'm just going out on a limb here, but I will guess SF fans are more concerned about/ bummed about Bumgarner's hand.
Im sure they are, but Samardzija their no.3 starter, so losing him for probably a month isnt a good thing to start season ..
Puts a lot of pressure on Cueto and offense to keep them from getting off to a terrible start..

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Im sure they are, but Samardzija their no.3 starter, so losing him for probably a month isnt a good thing to start season ..
Puts a lot of pressure on Cueto and offense to keep them from getting off to a terrible start..

It is a set back. But that is why Theo goes 8-10 SP on the depth. Injury is part of the game.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
It is a set back. But that is why Theo goes 8-10 SP on the depth. Injury is part of the game.
Good for theo but these are the Giants were talking about here and they obviously didnt stack up much...

Ty Blach Chris Stratton Derek Holland will be carrying the load with Cueto