Ryan Pace, idiot or

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
BaBaBvllshit, BaBaBlacksheep - was all those things before and Snails is 14-and-34 . . .

Yes he is, that's why it's time to win. The honeymoon is over. And it was a very nice long honeymoon too.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy - From the Reid tree and the WCO
Helfrich - Cutting edge RPO play caller under kelly and then HC
Childress - Long time HC now consultant
Hiestand - Maybe best OL coach in the game?
Regone - great QB coach retained

That's a lot more, top notch, offensive coaching power.

WTF were you thinking? :shrug:

All he does is cunt.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So, Pace came in without the opportunity to hire "his" coach, had a bunch of aging vets and scrubs drafted/signed by the prior regime. The past 3 years he's had to work his way out of it as best anyone could. Now is his time. He's assembled "his" staff and made some positive moves. I don't expect all his moves to be home runs but this is the year we'll truly get to see if he has this ship headed in the right direction. From all accounts he has the team buying into his plans and that's huge. I expect this team to take a HUGE step this year and be in contention for the NFCN through 3/4 of the season. It will only get better the following season. This is the first "Pace year" where we really get to see what he's got.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You're a fucking idiot, but most on here already know that. The team he inherited was a disaster and trending even more downwards. You are so fucking clueless about what needed to be done. He is doing a good job, not great but good. This entire roster had to be turned over,a process that is getting there.

yeah other teams have also gotten better, but you forget to mention that other teams have also gotten worse.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Omelet continually rails against Pace and the Bears organization in general, and yet I have not seen one comprehensive recommendation from him on what he would do differently to right this perpetually listing ship. Why continue to be a fan of a team which brings you so much angst? Consider my mind "bottled".

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Omelet continually rails against Pace and the Bears organization in general, and yet I have not seen one comprehensive recommendation from him on what he would do differently to right this perpetually listing ship. Why continue to be a fan of a team which brings you so much angst? Consider my mind "bottled".

He wanted Josh McDaniels hahahahaha

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I think omlet is an idiot, but he is right about this one even though he is just trolling. Pace is bad.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like to go to Wal-Mart to get pancake batter because i like pancakes.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're a fucking idiot, but most on here already know that. The team he inherited was a disaster and trending even more downwards. You are so fucking clueless about what needed to be done. He is doing a good job, not great but good. This entire roster had to be turned over,a process that is getting there.

yeah other teams have also gotten better, but you forget to mention that other teams have also gotten worse.

Logic is pointless when dealing with Da Troll.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for making an island thread for the Negative Nancies to bitch together on. Let it all out here guys. No need for any constructive ideas of how to make things better, just vent & bitch. Hopefully your lives will be a little less edgy after getting it all out to a board full of words from people you'll never meet. (see how that works? I just vented my peace) :)

Way to stack the deck...Being negative all the time = Get to say "I told you so if they stink", yet hides previous negativity & celebrates with the rest if the team gets good banking that good fans won't be negative & call for crow because they're too happy to hold a grudge despite the previous cunting.

Closest comparison I can think of...

SameAggressiveHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif

Nobody likes THIS GUY.

Don't be this guy.

You ARE this guy.

Stop being this guy.

Think of how many hours do you spend on here being negative. With each post...really. What's the point of that post? Best case you're right in being negative...then what? What's your goal here? It's long past being funny or cute. PM me...I'm happy to talk or get bitched at or whatever, & won't report you no matter what. Seriously.

This might come across as condescending, but I assure you it's not. I'm not just writing to Ommy. If you read this and think it's directed at you...it probably is.

I really do wish you the best in doing what it takes to be happier with life. Relying on a football team (or anything 100% out of your control) is not the way to do it. Especially not this football team as you've made it clear. ~ Best

ps. PM me. Seriously.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Oh really? We are rated about the 28th team in the NFL and worst in our division. Yeah, great progress

Uh, says who? We were 25th in the league last year, while having a lame-duck head coach and OC, starting a rookie QB and leading the league in injuries.

Whoever thinks we become 3 spots worse after getting healthier, acquiring major FA assets and a hungrier coaching staff is, in the tradition of your post, a fucking idiot.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What can one say about Ryan Pace? As Georges St. Pierre once said to Matt Hughes, "I am not impressed by your performance."

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Thanks for making an island thread for the Negative Nancies to bitch together on. Let it all out here guys. No need for any constructive ideas of how to make things better, just vent & bitch. Hopefully your lives will be a little less edgy after getting it all out to a board full of words from people you'll never meet. (see how that works? I just vented my peace) :)

Way to stack the deck...Being negative all the time = Get to say "I told you so if they stink", yet hides previous negativity & celebrates with the rest if the team gets good banking that good fans won't be negative & call for crow because they're too happy to hold a grudge despite the previous cunting.

Closest comparison I can think of...

SameAggressiveHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif

Nobody likes THIS GUY.

Don't be this guy.

You ARE this guy.

Stop being this guy.

Think of how many hours do you spend on here being negative. With each post...really. What's the point of that post? Best case you're right in being negative...then what? What's your goal here? It's long past being funny or cute. PM me...I'm happy to talk or get bitched at or whatever, & won't report you no matter what. Seriously.

This might come across as condescending, but I assure you it's not. I'm not just writing to Ommy. If you read this and think it's directed at you...it probably is.

I really do wish you the best in doing what it takes to be happier with life. Relying on a football team (or anything 100% out of your control) is not the way to do it. Especially not this football team as you've made it clear. ~ Best

ps. PM me. Seriously.
Not buying it