Bears have no players ranked in top players 100-80

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
This would be an interesting thing to compare after this season.

Non playoff teams don't get the same respect as the playoff teams. I'm not sure the Bears are a playoff team this year, but that has more to do with our stacked division then talent on the roster.

I would rank Akiem Hicks, Allen Robinson (if healthy), Kyle Long (if healthy), Jordan Howard, and Kyle Fuller in the top 100. I could also see Floyd (if healthy) and Smith sneaking in next year too. Most of this will depend on the type of success the Bears have this season though.

Washington

Liked Posts:
If Amos was the top rated strong safety in the league by PFF, then how could he be omitted from the top 100?

At a minimum:

Howard
Robinson
Hicks
Fuller

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
And who's fault is this? That fucking idiot Ryan Pace

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would be an interesting thing to compare after this season.

Non playoff teams don't get the same respect as the playoff teams. I'm not sure the Bears are a playoff team this year, but that has more to do with our stacked division then talent on the roster.

I would rank Akiem Hicks, Allen Robinson (if healthy), Kyle Long (if healthy), Jordan Howard, and Kyle Fuller in the top 100. I could also see Floyd (if healthy) and Smith sneaking in next year too. Most of this will depend on the type of success the Bears have this season though.

True playoff caliber teams get to the playoffs. Losers use the stacked division excuse.

Liked Posts:
I immediately saw Ha Ha Clinton Dix ranked in the top 100. Now I actually wanted the Bears to draft Dix but you have to be shittin' me if you or anyone actually believes that he's been a better player for the past two years combined, than either of Akeem Hicks or Jordan Howard have been for the past two seasons. Hicks & Howard belong in that top 100.

Hicks has been an every down animal for two seasons & a cornerstone of a what was actually a very good defense, without him the defense isnt even a top 15 unit. Hicks in invaluable to the Bears defensive scheme. You cannot just take him out of it without a viable replacement.

Howards rookie season was no fluke, he replicated his production in year two. Not only did he replicate his rookie production, but he did so against constant stacked 8 man boxes because of how many teams new the Bears were running the ball. Howard was also an animal.

Ha Ha had a fantastic 2016, but last season wasnt nearly as effective. Theres no way in hell that Ha Ha, & probably many others belong in that top 100 over both of Hicks & Howard. No Way!

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Jimmy G made it for playing like 5 games. The list is bullshit.

Ahead of Cousins to boot! JJ Watt making this list should tell you all you need to know about this list. Dude didn't even play last season.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
This list is voted on "by the players themselves".

How many do you think even actually attempt to make an honest judgement as opposed to voting for friends/players they have played with/against/etc?

And from the group that makes an attempt, how many watch enough games with enough depth to have an idea of what's going on beyond the box score for most players/teams?

Please let this "top 100 players" nonsense go away.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I immediately saw Ha Ha Clinton Dix ranked in the top 100. Now I actually wanted the Bears to draft Dix but you have to be shittin' me if you or anyone actually believes that he's been a better player for the past two years combined, than either of Akeem Hicks or Jordan Howard have been for the past two seasons. Hicks & Howard belong in that top 100.

Hicks has been an every down animal for two seasons & a cornerstone of a what was actually a very good defense, without him the defense isnt even a top 15 unit. Hicks in invaluable to the Bears defensive scheme. You cannot just take him out of it without a viable replacement.

Howards rookie season was no fluke, he replicated his production in year two. Not only did he replicate his rookie production, but he did so against constant stacked 8 man boxes because of how many teams new the Bears were running the ball. Howard was also an animal.

Ha Ha had a fantastic 2016, but last season wasnt nearly as effective. Theres no way in hell that Ha Ha, & probably many others belong in that top 100 over both of Hicks & Howard. No Way!

Putting Ha Ha Clinton Dix on the top 100 is a joke. An absolute joke.

https://xer0hour.com/hahaclintonwtf.png

hahaclintonwtf.png

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
please dont take PFFs mystery numbers as gospel.....

They are better when they cite actual statistics....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
please dont take PFFs mystery numbers as gospel.....

They are better when they cite actual statistics....

You may not like how they arrive at their grading but its worth taking into context when you realize all players are still graded on the same basis.

Sammich

Liked Posts: