James Daniels to Centre

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have been calling this move since January literally 4 months before the draft. Pretty much the ultimate #calledit. It's silly for the Bears not to start Daniels at Centre, his natural born position. Kirk Ferents is on record as saying that Daniels is the smartest Centre that he has ever coached in his entire life and that's saying something. Kirk's pleated khaki ass has been around the block.

Look at this picture. Daniels is a man among boys. His d0nk is on elite status and he is only 20 years old. Hasn't even begun filling out and is already THICC. This MF'er can probably split squat a car. His glutes are in premium condition to take over the spot. I'll tell you, it's going to enable Trubisky to eat less sacks. We all know Trubisky has some issues last year eating to many sacks.

10082016_IOWAFOOTBALLVSMINNESOTA79.jpg

Now, lets compare that to Whitehares D0nk. He has much more of a flapjack ass compared to Daniels plus he can't snap the ball worth shit. Let's move him to his natural position that he played in College and let him be a road grader. He will have nothing to worry about besides mowing people down. That's what he was made for.

manhattan-kansas-usa-05th-sep-2015-kansas-state-wildcats-offensive-F1RH20.jpg

Leno - Whitehares - Daniels - Long - Massie

Start with the THICC in the middle and work your way out. There is literally zero reason to start Daniels at G only to move him to Centre in his second year. Naggy and CO. need to make the right decision right out of the gate otherwise they will pay for it down the road when they have to shuffle people around. Daniels and his elite D0nk ass is the man for the job. When it comes down to is, the ultimate goal is for Trubisky to eat less sack lunches.

#Calledit below

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/94392-Whitehair-and-the-Center-position?highlight=

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If they are building for Trubisky, it really depends on the taint/knucks fit.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Has he moved there yet or no?

Can't claim a preemptive #CalledIt

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re looking at the wrong body part. Arm length is what makes Daniels a much better fit at guard. And while Daniels may be a better Center than Whitehair, he’s an even better fit at guard compared to Whitehair and his short arms. Arm length does not matter as much at center.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
sure you can #calledit now, and if right, you then #nailedit

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Called it my ass. Dollars to donuts Whitehair is the center.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So are you rooting gor Josh Jackson with the Packers?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The left side of the Iowa offensive line had to be weak. You see those flat asses?

Reactions: DC

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's that time of year. A thread legitimately about ASSES.

To the OP's requested counter-point, I think they're just starting him at G until he learns EVERYTHING about that O-line scheme inside & out. Since he's so smart and will only grow bigger, surely Center is in his near future. Until then they're just now rolling out an entirely new and very deep playbook with limited time to teach the whole team, not just Daniels.

Given the limited time to crunch for the test against the Packers they're just putting the best starting line together for now. Whitehair has the experience...for now.

I fully agree with OP that swapping those 2 to their natural positions will eventually be best for all & look forward to that.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Centre? Are you one of those fucking limey blokes?