The 1st video you ever played

staleystarch

Liked Posts:
What is the first video game you ever play? For me it was pong back in 1973. Yeah, I’m an old fart.

AussieBear

i cant remember my first game played cause i cant remember that far, but there are pics of me holding dat kong in 81-82 when i was 3-4.

[video=youtube;gployQlWd34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gployQlWd34[/video]

earliest actual memories that i can recall in 82-83 be a blur. i see arcade images of pong, pac man, galaga, frogger, dragons lair, star wars, spy hunter etc etc etc

and i see images in me head at home with dis below.. probably bothering my olders bros to let me try it

Mattel-Football.jpg

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First game I actually played through was bionic commando

[video=youtube;0y6NZmPJD9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y6NZmPJD9U[/video]

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i cant remember my first game played cause i cant remember that far, but there are pics of me holding dat kong in 81-82 when i was 3-4.

earliest actual memories that i can recall in 82-83 be a blur. i see arcade images of pong, pac man, galaga, frogger, dragons lair, star wars, spy hunter etc etc etc

and i see images in me head at home with dis below.. probably bothering my olders bros to let me try it

Dragons Lair and Galaga were a couple of favorites. Along with Tempest and Two Tigers.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
116_7938.jpg

The Magnavox Odyssey 300. My first console and the first video game I ever played.

So basically a pong clone.

Mitchapalooza

From what I can remember, I'd say some Mario game on those fat grey Gameboys. Forgot which Mario game it was but I just kept dying at the spider level.

AussieBear

Dragons Lair and Galaga were a couple of favorites. Along with Tempest and Two Tigers.

i remember the first time i saw dragons lair.. mind blown.. i guess thats why its still in me head.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The first game I remember playing is Super Mario 64, but I feel like I played something else before then at my friend's house because that's also the first game I owned and I highly doubt I never played a game before that. Could've possibly been the SNES Mario or maybe Legend of Zelda.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
First game I truly played as in I was conscious enough and got enough time to genuinely play it was probably Joe Montana Football for Sega Genesis.

220px-Joe_Montana_Football_boxart.jpg

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
First game I remember spending any time with was a rather strange one.

Wasn't allowed to have consoles, but we had a commodore 64 and I played President elect a lot. so much so that I have vivid memories of being so close to finishing the game, having it crash and having a giant meltdown....

http://www.mobygames.com/game/c64/president-elect

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
First game I remember spending any time with was a rather strange one.

Wasn't allowed to have consoles, but we had a commodore 64 and I played President elect a lot. so much so that I have vivid memories of being so close to finishing the game, having it crash and having a giant meltdown....

http://www.mobygames.com/game/c64/president-elect

lol, I had the 1988 version.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Other than Pong and Space Invaders, the first real game I played was ColecoVision Zaxxon.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pong

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
The first one I distinctly remember playing was the Mario Bros arcade game in the arcade in/near Indiana Beach.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First game I loved tho:

[video=youtube;Z6hjG6MCcZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hjG6MCcZ8[/video]

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Pong for me too. Some time in the late 70's at a store. They had it setup for free play to draw in the kids.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
First game I truly played as in I was conscious enough and got enough time to genuinely play it was probably Joe Montana Football for Sega Genesis.

220px-Joe_Montana_Football_boxart.jpg

LOL, this game had a glitch where you could run into the WR path, let him get stuck, and then run and pick off the ball. If you did it right, they didn't call PI.