Think you are the best fantasy football player?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is also why us CCS staff are stepping in to create something. While all in good fun to be competitive, we don't want to see people turning against each other. Especially you guys. Also, the whole free to play aspect.

I feel you man. I've been running leagues for years and never in my life had a problem in any of my leagues until i started one in CCS. It was a horrible experience. I'd still do it again cause i love playing ffb but now i know like 4-5 people on here that would never be included in any of my leagues again. Be very careful with these trolls on here cause they troll in the fantasy leagues as well.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How many trades did you veto?? 5? 6? How many times did you threaten to change a players lineup to your liking?

You weren't in the league and have no way in knowing so why keep up with these lies? It's pretty embarrassing for you actually. I vetoed maybe 2-3 trades which is how it works in fantasy when it's a bad trade. The rules were commish decides on if trades go through or not and that's what the people that were actually in the league knew when they joined, but you wouldn't know cause once again.....you were kicked out twice before we even got started...lol

I'm done with this juvenile shit.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I feel you man. I've been running leagues for years and never in my life had a problem in any of my leagues until i started one in CCS. It was a horrible experience. I'd still do it again cause i love playing ffb but now i know like 4-5 people on here that would never be included in any of my leagues again. Be very careful with these trolls on here cause they troll in the fantasy leagues as well.

been running leagues for years, but doesn't know the difference between PPR (a type scoring) and Auction league (a type of draft).

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You weren't in the league and have no way in knowing so why keep up with these lies? It's pretty embarrassing for you actually. I vetoed maybe 2-3 trades which is how it works in fantasy when it's a bad trade. The rules were commish decides on if trades go through or not and that's what the people that were actually in the league knew when they joined, but you wouldn't know cause once again.....you were kicked out twice before we even got started...lol

you kicked me out because I questioned your "rule" that you had control over trades...which my suspicion was right, you would veto trades that didn't benefit you. Others complained about it too but you kicked me out because I brought you shady practices to light.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

This is a bold face LIE In that post you say you've never ran one yourself. That thread is pretty telling of your chit level commish duties too.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...asy-Football?p=2806389&viewfull=1#post2806389

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is a bold face LIE In that post you say you've never ran one yourself. That thread is pretty telling of your chit level commish duties too.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...asy-Football?p=2806389&viewfull=1#post2806389

giphy.gif

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many other lies do you tell @dabears70?????

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a bold face LIE In that post you say you've never ran one yourself.

Well damn.

Here we all went along with DB70 because he claimed to have Commished a dozen other leagues, but it was just another in the long line of lies that caused most of the teams to quit halfway through the season.

I do feel a sense of relief he has not done anyone else as dirty as he did that League. I genuinely believed he had been ripping off FF leagues for years, but he just must be a natural pathological liar.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I vetoed maybe 2-3 trades which is how it works in fantasy when it's a bad trade.

No it doesn't, but now learning you knew nothing about running a FF league...your bizarre vetos make more sense. Maybe it was you trying to rip the League off or maybe you really are that dumb.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I’d still like to join a db70 league.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How many other lies do you tell @dabears70?????

Hahaha lets talk about lies Hawk...you keep saying i stole everyone's money so prove it? I'll wait. LameAss won and got his money and i took 2nd place so please prove what you've been saying to be true that i stole the money you moron?

Hawk is a liar

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No it doesn't, but now learning you knew nothing about running a FF league...your bizarre vetos make more sense. Maybe it was you trying to rip the League off or maybe you really are that dumb.

Did you get your money for winning the league LameAss? Yes you did so you gotta stop with saying i stole any money. I don't steal, i hate thieves. I've run plenty of leagues every year. Don't know why i said that in that post but it was wrong and i don't really give a shit, all i care about is you telling the truth about if you got paid your money for winning my league?

And yes it does, if it's what the commish considers a bad trade then i veto that trade. If you didn't like that it was the commish who decides if a trade goes through or not then why did you join the league?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you get your money for winning the league LameAss? Yes you did so you gotta stop with saying i stole any money. I don't steal, i hate thieves. I've run plenty of leagues every year. Don't know why i said that in that post but it was wrong and i don't really give a shit, all i care about is you telling the truth about if you got paid your money for winning my league?

I never said you stole anything. I just implied you tried like hell and failed spectacularly.

So I will freely admit I got my prize money from the neutral third party website that was holding it. Can you freely admit you have never commished anything before in your life?

(just as you freely admitted to it before that nightmare of a league began last summer)

As if this line does not betray your ignorance enough....

if it's what the commish considers a bad trade then i veto that trade

Just find me one person that agrees with that statement. Just one.

Anyone???

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
you kicked me out because I questioned your "rule" that you had control over trades...which my suspicion was right, you would veto trades that didn't benefit you. Others complained about it too but you kicked me out because I brought you shady practices to light.

Are you trying to get choked out again?