Think you are the best fantasy football player?

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
Commissioner shouldn't be vetoing trades they feel are bad. It's up to the league to vote on the trade. If the majority votes against the trade then its vetoed. Thats how normal leagues run anyway. I can see why people in that league were getting pissed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well damn, who would be low enough to steal someone's ffb money? I have a very good feeling that you're lying and can come up with ZERO proof to these allegations?

I'M BACK BITCHES

Hawk is just trying to throw the shade elsewhere to get everyone's mind off of when he stole everyone's money a few years ago in a league he started.

:hawked:

I want in your league. Remember, I call the Bears.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Commissioner shouldn't be vetoing trades they feel are bad. It's up to the league to vote on the trade. If the majority votes against the trade then its vetoed. Thats how normal leagues run anyway. I can see why people in that league were getting pissed.

That's the thing they agreed to vote on vetoes, then DB decided as the commissioner to just do whatever he wanted, ignoring the reasonable complaints about what was agreed upon at the time of sign up. Going so far as threatening to kick people out after they had already paid.

It was a shit show.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

If you know the commissioner and know he is fair and can look at trades with a clear and stable mind then I have no issue with the commissioner having the veto power. In my main league I run I have the veto power, but everyone trusts me and I have made it very clear that I will not veto any trade so long as there isn't signs of collusion (ie Leveon Bell for a kicker straight up).

But in a league where no one knows each other outside of a message board then no the commissioner shouldn't have that type of power. It shouldn't be up to one person to decide how an owner runs his/her team. I feel no trade should be vetoed unless there is obviously collusion or tomfoolery. The one trade that was posted on here that he laughed about vetoing did not show that and many agreed the trade shouldn't have been vetoed.

The other shady thing he did was say that all the rules would be decided on by a majority vote. I made a couple suggestions and the majority agreed with my suggestions. He overruled it and then kicked me out because I called him out on it.