It's like the NFL draft

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Learn the concept "stare decisis", then you will understand how unfounded you little concerns are. You have to keep up, baby

Familiar with the concept but that isn't the point-but I suspect you know that already.

Roe v Wade won't be over-turned in its entirety. The SC could easily decide to take cases that erode Roe v Wade and effectively make abortion illegal for many; especially the poor. States can simply pass laws that make abortion harder to get and one can easily find such instances in many states across the country ("fetal heartbeat" or laws requiring a waiting period or "consultation"). It isn't complicated and you know good and well this is part of trumps (new) agenda. After all, he was for it before he was against it. Sounds a bit like Hillary.

The pro-fetus people don't want abortion but they don't want to care for or educate the child, either. And they typically want to cut entitlements, too. So, basically, once the child is born, fuck 'em, put them in a home, give them a shitty education, maybe they'll join the military if they get lucky. But by all means, lets push our religious agenda down the throats of the general public.

DaGrizzler

Liked Posts:
Familiar with the concept but that isn't the point-but I suspect you know that already.

Roe v Wade won't be over-turned in its entirety. The SC could easily decide to take cases that erode Roe v Wade and effectively make abortion illegal for many; especially the poor. States can simply pass laws that make abortion harder to get and one can easily find such instances in many states across the country ("fetal heartbeat" or laws requiring a waiting period or "consultation"). It isn't complicated and you know good and well this is part of trumps (new) agenda. After all, he was for it before he was against it. Sounds a bit like Hillary.

The pro-fetus people don't want abortion but they don't want to care for or educate the child, either. And they typically want to cut entitlements, too. So, basically, once the child is born, fuck 'em, put them in a home, give them a shitty education, maybe they'll join the military if they get lucky. But by all means, lets push our religious agenda down the throats of the general public.

You speak of children like they are cattle commodity objects. They are gifts from God in case you didn't know.

Secondly, it is the Demoncrates who have been running the cities for generations who have been in charge of the crappy education and entitlement system. Reform in these areas that actually hold people accountable for their actions will dramatically improve the quality of life for everybody.

God Bless!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You speak of children like they are cattle commodity objects. They are gifts from God in case you didn't know.

Secondly, it is the Demoncrates who have been running the cities for generations who have been in charge of the crappy education and entitlement system. Reform in these areas that actually hold people accountable for their actions will dramatically improve the quality of life for everybody.

God Bless!

There's no such thing as God.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
I know this is like a joke/troll/whatever, but seriously, of all the people you're saying sucks more than Pace, you're picking the shriveled up orange with cotton candy hair who has lost almost every single one of his nominated cabinet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump'

This list is the most pathetic thing ever and that's including Pace's 1st round/total draft lists. At least most of the players Pace drafted are still on the team. How many of these members of cabinet are still with Trump? The success rate is astronomically worse for Trump.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

God Bless!

No disrespect intended.

Sure, I can grant you children are a gift. No question. But from whom? Your God? Mine? The Flying Spaghetti Monster? What if someone doesn’t even believe in any God? So, I see, everyone needs to live their lives according to your God. Or, more likely, your interpretation or the interpretation you’ve been told to parrot. Your religious belief does not trump others right to medical advice and care. You are entitled to your personal beliefs. You are not entitled to make people live by your personal beliefs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

God Bless!

All those Democratic cities in the south where most of the welfare goes?

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Then what made the first anything ? Why would there be anything in nothingness ?

By that logic, who/what created God Himself? You're saying that the universe had to have a start of some kind. But in that light, something/someone had to have created God too. If there isn't, then the argument that "who created the universe" as proof of an existence of God is not valid.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Idiots, stay on topic. We are talking about our great President Trump's Supreme Court pick.

30d4f9b7b8f11551b664284aa2418d84b70983e5.gif

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Why is Fake Ommy allowed to spam the Bears board without consequence and others are banned? He should apologize for posting this shit and ask for forgiveness.
Squat to pee bitch be whining again

2763310329_b9b533bef3_b.jpg

Last edited: