3 UDFA's to Watch out for at TC

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
The TL;DR version for those too lazy to read

1. OT Dejon Allen 6'3 290lb - will be a guard in NFL, reminds them of Roberto Garza, made PFF All-MWC First Team Offense 2017
2. OLB Elijah Norris 6'4 274lb - small school player who reminds the author of Ezekiel Ansah based on use of hands, side-to-side movement in gaps, run support. In 11 games, had 44 tackles, 11 TFL, and 6.5 sacks, 2 pass break ups, 1 INT, 1 FF, and a blocked kick
3. CB Michael Joseph 6'1 187lb - led Iowa conference with 8 INT, had 2 3INT games, good in both man and zone coverage. Says he has great acceleration and soft hands bt lacks patience and bites on fakes. Gives up separation out of breaks and not great in press coverage.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am most excited for Norris out of his group. He is going to have lots of room to impress the coaches in TC, and I want him to make the final 53 instead of being hidden on the practice squad. Getting him reps, even if it's just ST, would be instrumental to his growth.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
That is an intriguing list. Looking forward to see what game they have.

napo55

Liked Posts:
How about Ryan Nall, RB , Ore St. There's no depth behind Howard, Cohen, and Cunningham and injuries are to be expected. Nall could be the guy to step up, esp if he looks good on special teams and earns a spot on the 53 man roster.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nall has a real shot but seems everyone forgets about Taquan Mizzell. Here's an interesting fact about Nall. All his combine #s are better than Burtons, he's the same size and has great hands. If Nagy wants an H-back...

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Nall and Toliver...

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Nall has a real shot but seems everyone forgets about Taquan Mizzell. Here's an interesting fact about Nall. All his combine #s are better than Burtons, he's the same size and has great hands. If Nagy wants an H-back...

Nall is very interesting to me. I also think he could take Burtons roster spot. He blocks as good, if not better then Burton, and runs like Mike Allstot. He is a perfect weapon for Nagy's Offense. He runs good routes and can catch the ball well.