My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Aaron Leming
@AaronLemingNFL
16m16 minutes ago
Catching some cliff notes from Rich Campbell on The Score earlier. Sounds like the #Bears media policy may become even more strict than it was in previous years.

Just goes to show it's an organizational choice & not Fox/Nagy.

NFL
@NFL
12h12 hours ago
5 reasons why the @ChicagoBears will make the playoffs: http://on.nfl.com/rtkYmH (via @adamrank)

Da Bears Brothers
@DaBearsBros
16h16 hours ago
I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://youtu.be/af8V4u4D9_I?a Countdown to Camp 2018: Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Preview

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That kinda sucks, but the first teams that are preparing for the Bears are going to watch KC and Philadelphia film anyway.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I just hope there are more video clips from the practices. It has been terrible the last few years.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TC coverage is so damn terrible anyway. Except for Stoltz. But for the beats, its like its too much work for them to go every day and record observations.

All they really do is show up for the pressers and chop up the 7 min QA's into 3 articles.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Damn near no writers actually can be bothered to do their jobs at training camp. As our resident wannabe BF51 once said, they just stand around laughing it up and bullshitting with each other. Which is a totally accurate representation. I've been down to camp many times and this is what you see. Very few of them are actually paying attention all practice and keeping track of whats going on.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Probably because it's just a job to them-- and they don't have any real interest like true fans do- (most of the people on this board.).

Speed

Liked Posts:
Da Bears bros and other amateur bloggers have been the go-to for training camp news for the last couple years IMO anyways. The beat writers TC updates are bland as fuck except for pretty much Hoge, Jahns, sometimes Biggsy Smalls, and even they keep it a bit tight-lipped.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Mully And Hanley
‏@mullyhanley
43m43 minutes ago
.@kfishbain on the big expectations surrounding #Bears' CB Kyle Fuller:

"Teams threw at him a ton last year, and he lived up to the challenge. He's gotta be the guy that shuts down No. 1 receivers year in and year out."

Mully And Hanley
‏@mullyhanley
42m42 minutes ago
.@kfishbain on the addition of #Bears' TE Trey Burton:

"He's gonna have mismatches, a lot of safeties on him. He's a former quarterback. He can move well...the expectations are huge for him."

Mully And Hanley

@mullyhanley
39m39 minutes ago
.@kfishbain on Trubisky's development hinging on Allen Robinson:

"I think he'll (Robinson) take coverage away from others if he plays like the guy from 2015. He's making all the money. He was a Pro Bowl player. Mitch Trubisky didn't even have a No. 3 receiver last year."

Mully And Hanley
@mullyhanley
48m48 minutes ago
.@kfishbain on #Bears' expectations in 2018:

"In the fourth year of a rebuild, you should be in that position. They should be in the conversation for a wildcard spot when you get to the end of the season."

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming
@AaronLemingNFL
16m16 minutes ago
Catching some cliff notes from Rich Campbell on The Score earlier. Sounds like the #Bears media policy may become even more strict than it was in previous years.

Just goes to show it's an organizational choice & not Fox/Nagy.

NFL
@NFL
12h12 hours ago
5 reasons why the @ChicagoBears will make the playoffs: http://on.nfl.com/rtkYmH (via @adamrank)

Da Bears Brothers
@DaBearsBros
16h16 hours ago
I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://youtu.be/af8V4u4D9_I?a Countdown to Camp 2018: Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Preview

DvbhCLP.gif

^^^ Dis me

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Mully And Hanley
‏@mullyhanley
43m43 minutes ago
.@kfishbain on the big expectations surrounding #Bears' CB Kyle Fuller:

"Teams threw at him a ton last year, and he lived up to the challenge. He's gotta be the guy that shuts down No. 1 receivers year in and year out."

Mully And Hanley
‏@mullyhanley
42m42 minutes ago
.@kfishbain on the addition of #Bears' TE Trey Burton:

"He's gonna have mismatches, a lot of safeties on him. He's a former quarterback. He can move well...the expectations are huge for him."

Mully And Hanley

@mullyhanley
39m39 minutes ago
.@kfishbain on Trubisky's development hinging on Allen Robinson:

"I think he'll (Robinson) take coverage away from others if he plays like the guy from 2015. He's making all the money. He was a Pro Bowl player. Mitch Trubisky didn't even have a No. 3 receiver last year."

Mully And Hanley
@mullyhanley
48m48 minutes ago
.@kfishbain on #Bears' expectations in 2018:

"In the fourth year of a rebuild, you should be in that position. They should be in the conversation for a wildcard spot when you get to the end of the season."
I hope Burton can live up to those expectations.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
ChicagoSports
‏@ChicagoSports
36m36 minutes ago

Will the Bears extend Adrian Amos’ contract?

@ChiTribKane's training camp preview of Bears safeties https://trib.in/2zAJWQl

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ChicagoSports
‏@ChicagoSports
36m36 minutes ago

I wouldn't mind a 1-2 year extension.... but he is a spot we might be able to upgrade in the next offseason.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
ChicagoSports
‏@ChicagoSports
36m36 minutes ago

Amos needs to prove it again this year, OR if his extension is one of those 3 year deals that is essentially a 1 year deal.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Amos needs to prove it again this year, OR if his extension is one of those 3 year deals that is essentially a 1 year deal.

Actually he already has two years of solid coverage under his belt. That would be the 3rd consecutive year. Would be nice if people opened their eyes when the games are on.