5 preseason games only 3 qb's in camp?

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Most teams carry 4 qb's during the preseason for the garbage time portions of games. We have 5 preseason games and only 3 qb's:Trubs, Daniel adn Bray. Shouldn't we have a 4th guy?

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
What’s wrong with just giving Bray all the garbage time snaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Completely new offense. Guys need as many snaps in it as possible. Not worried about Bray's arm falling off....he will have the entire season to recooperate...

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Young QB and new scheem, I'm hoping we see more of the first string then most preseasons.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Chase is here because he knows the offense, so he does not need as many snaps. I hope to see slightly longer playing time for Trubisky AND the starting O-line, then Bray can come in after a few snaps for Chase.

I hope they test White by having him play as much as possible, and protect AR by having him play only a few snaps per game, maybe non in the final game.

I typically do not watch the Hall of Fame game, but do the starters even touch the field? It is so early that I would think they would not get many snaps, if any at all?

twetz

Liked Posts:
Where's Matt Blanchard when you need him? No Caleb Hanie on speed dial? Conner Shaw tight ends coach - wtf?

mecha

Liked Posts:
no David Fales? or Nathan Enderle?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bring back Mark Sanchez he is a free agent.