Kevin Toliver starts off training camp with multiple interceptions

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He has attitude problems but he's a pretty good CB.

[video=youtube_share;5EKVfwxAEH4]https://youtu.be/5EKVfwxAEH4[/video]

AussieBear

so since first team be going up against 2nd n 3rds.. i think dis means mitch be getting picked off left n right by scrubs.... not a good sign..

AussieBear

They were 50/50 balls.

jay threw plenty of 50/50 balls that at duh end of duh day were INTS... but what was it... he needs to put the ball in a better spot or smile mo so his receivers become mo better.. o maybe duh narrative was 35 oc's...dumb worthless receivers wiff bad routes n shitty hands.. i forget..

whats with boy wonder getting picked all day in a 50/50 battle they reported duh 1st team won... when in duh reallity.. apparently toliver won n trubs and these scrub wrs lost.. right. regardless, the man was a int machine in practice.. hopefully that doesnt become a trend..

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Weren't they practicing the 50/50 balls? At least that is how I read the tweet.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Weren't they practicing the 50/50 balls? At least that is how I read the tweet.

We read the same thing. Any other interpretation .. It's what happens when your head is down under.

AussieBear

We read the same thing. Any other interpretation .. It's what happens when your head is down under.

excuses.. he should only put it where his guy can go 50/50 it... make it be into a 100 or 0 situation.. bad qbing. after last year, im not surprised though. must be fox/loggains residuals mitch be gotz to shake off.

hopefully he improves or gunna be a long yr of the clans excuses.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yea...of all the undrafted players, he was one of the guys that I thought was underrated. Him and Ryan Nall

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Tomorrow we go for real," Nagy said.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Aussie going full ra-tard early.

• Nagy had his closed-to-the-public practice “carded,” meaning that offensive players were allowed to win 50-50 balls during some periods, and defensive players during the others. “It’s more for the guys to kind of get going and get back on the field,” Nagy said.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Aussie going full ra-tard early.

• Nagy had his closed-to-the-public practice “carded,” meaning that offensive players were allowed to win 50-50 balls during some periods, and defensive players during the others. “It’s more for the guys to kind of get going and get back on the field,” Nagy said.

By reading this it sounds like a lot of guys had interceptions. Why was Toliver specifically highlighted?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
By reading this it sounds like a lot of guys had interceptions. Why was Toliver specifically highlighted?
Who knows, maybe he looked good, maybe a guy that writes for the Rock River Times just wanted to take a different angle than stories about MT or AR. Being a closed practice, who knows if any of this was even seen by the reporters.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
excuses.. he should only put it where his guy can go 50/50 it... make it be into a 100 or 0 situation.. bad qbing. after last year, im not surprised though. must be fox/loggains residuals mitch be gotz to shake off.

hopefully he improves or gunna be a long yr of the clans excuses.

so a guy like Brandon Marshal should not be thrown a 50/50 ball?

Do we have any WR that are a little like Brandon Marshal in regards to fighting for a 50/50 ball? How would one go and find out if any of our receivers are capable of fighting for a 50/50 ball..

Hmmm maybe they should practice that drill and find out?

Liked Posts:
so a guy like Brandon Marshal should not be thrown a 50/50 ball?

Do we have any WR that are a little like Brandon Marshal in regards to fighting for a 50/50 ball? How would one go and find out if any of our receivers are capable of fighting for a 50/50 ball..

Hmmm maybe they should practice that drill and find out?

It's okay, Aussie isn't fully functional mentally. I mean he puts on an act in a message board.....