Update to Roquan Situation

staleystarch

Liked Posts:
I have a Pentium 60 so it is 717 pages for me. 2 posts per page takes 4 minutes to load with my AOL.

I am still using the old internet tubes so it takes days to load for me.
[video=youtube_share;gAlzYLcqsTU]https://youtu.be/gAlzYLcqsTU[/video]

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Plus when I start a thread and it becomes 40 pages long in a day, I feel so important. I talk all night to my wife about how respected I feel on CCS.

My wife is a user on here but she is a Giant's fan and only shows when we play them

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So you are interested in a brown eye exam?

I have enough Drs crawling around in that end I guess my PCP is happy to just test my PSA in spite of family history. I'm not arguing.
It's only $65 at the ER, probably a better deal than you get in some alley.

Washington

Liked Posts:
So we can stop with the thug crap now?

First off, I never called him a thug. I said he seemed to be very concerned over getting into non-football play incidents; thug-like incidents. After all, that was the hold-up on this whole debacle. Time will tell if he is able to avoid it. The Bears held pretty firm though and still can void his guaranteed money if he fucks up.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Of course not, you just asked a question.

How Fox News of you.

Why is Noquan so worried about being a thug - unless he really is one?

Nowhere is that me calling him a thug. Your wordsmithing is off a tick. Let's try this one - "Why is Jim worried about being guilty, unless he is guilty?" Now, I did not call Jim guilty did I? It seemed like Roquan was very worried about doing thug-like activities as if he was actually a thug. Again, that was the holdup.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
guilty is a slightly different adjective than thug

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't disagree with that. Maybe Noquan's camp is not for it because his urges might make him use up all 3 strikes quickly. Noquan is obviously concerned about his ability to throttle his urges or we would not be where we are now.

Here's some advice for Noquan - if someone throws a punch, back off and let the other guy get the personal foul penalty and possible ejection. He really needs to learn to throttle those thug-like urges he's so concerned about.

So you condone non-football play related infractions? No wonder you are on Noquan's side. I really do hope Noquan can throttle his urges and just play football like he was drafted to do.

I think that backing away from an infraction that someone else initiated so the other team gets a 15 yard penalty and maybe someone ejected is just good sound football smarts and has zero to do with being a pussy. I hope Smith will be able to put the team over his personal urges at some point in his career, if he chooses the NFL is right for him.

ce2.png

Washington

Liked Posts:
guilty is a slightly different adjective than thug

Same principal in terms of the English language sentence structure. It seems to be a matter of interpretation in this case. Is he a thug? I don't think so, but his concern over that area of his contract was a tad disconcerting .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You completely proved my point - thanks. I never called him a thug. Noquan was very concerned over doing thug-like activities which was the crux of the hold-out.

On multiple occasions you claimed he had thug like urges. So you were casting aspersions on his personal character when you were told repeatedly that he was concerned about voiding guarantees over bullshit.

It has since been proven his concern had nothing to do with these alleged thug like urges but in fact was about not wanting to get suspended for bullshit as he agreed to being suspended in situations where he was the aggressor.

So your entire premise and all your rambling in this thread about his thug like urges was bullshit. You were salty he was holding out and attacked him personally. You can't keep claiming someone has thug like urges and then pretend like you were just asking a question.

Washington

Liked Posts:
No on multiple occasions you claimed he had thug like urges. So you were casting aspersions on his personal character when you were told repeatedly that he was concerned about voiding guarantees over bullshit. .

Having thug-like urges, does not mean I think he’s really a thug. It is alarming that he was so concerned over that area of his contract which he can control via his actions.

It has no sense been proven his concern had nothing to do with these thug like urges but in fact was about not wanting to get suspended for bullshit as he agreed to being suspended in situations where he was the aggressor.

Once again, those suspensions would have been league invoked and not team invoked. As it stands now, he can still lose his guaranteed cash due to non-football play incidents where the league invokes suspensions.

So your entire premise and your entirely rambling in this thread about his thug like urges was bullshit.

How do you know that? He held out due to his concerns over losing money for non-football plays which includes things like starting fights, stomping players, going into the stands, etc. Why hold out for so long if you know you won’t execute on these urges? Only time will tell if Smith’s concerns were worthy or his holdout. As it is, the Bears still hold the cards.