IST: Cubs @ Phillies

chibears55

Liked Posts:
None if we listen to you. [emoji3]
Look like the Data Cubs took a loss tonight..
Data Phillies were smarter
So
One down 2 to go..

Though i didn't say anything about winning or losing games, i just said these next 12 games will be tough for them...

That ok, you guys keep pretending it dont bother you on here...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Well, well. Look who's here to brag about predicting another loss.

Your record for predictions is exactly the inverse of the Cubs record on the year.
Noone bragging because i never predicted wins or losses, i just said it was gonna be a tough stress and you all did your lame stuff...

I thought it was hilarious that you all just gave up on here..lol

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
Well, well. Look who's here to brag about predicting another loss.

Your record for predictions is exactly the inverse of the Cubs record on the year.

He's not bragging about the loss. I think it's more of a message to those people who keep saying nobody is going to catch the Cubs.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Look like the Data Cubs took a loss tonight..
Data Phillies were smarter
So
One down 2 to go..

Though i didn't say anything about winning or losing games, i just said these next 12 games will be tough for them...

That ok, you guys keep pretending it dont bother you on here...

I see you've really grasped that concept of it being over a period of time, and not predicting each and every game.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He's not bragging about the loss. I think it's more of a message to those people who keep saying nobody is going to catch the Cubs.

Yes he is. He has predicted, whined about, worried about, kvetched....whatever words you want to use.....every single day since Opening Day.

He will literally be happy to see the Cubs lose the division to justify the fact he has not enjoyed a single game all year.

He was silent for the seven game winning streak for the most part. But a 2-1 loss has him on the ledge again.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The word is STRETCH.

Tough STRETCH.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Chirp Chirp

Lol

Where you all go ?

You give up ?

You must of saw the data saying the Cubs were only gonna score 1 run off a starter with a high 4 ERA, leave 10 guys on base, strikeout 12 times, and Maddon would use Caratini over Schwarber to PH in the 8th with bases loaded...

Oh and the Cardinals and Brewers win easily

Tough 12 game stress here and they have to actually play the games and win, data wont save them

You are beyond hope.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I see you've really grasped that concept of it being over a period of time, and not predicting each and every game.
And i originally stated the next 12 games..

Thanks

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Yes he is. He has predicted, whined about, worried about, kvetched....whatever words you want to use.....every single day since Opening Day.

He will literally be happy to see the Cubs lose the division to justify the fact he has not enjoyed a single game all year.

He was silent for the seven game winning streak for the most part. But a 2-1 loss has him on the ledge again.

I was silence during the winning streak..lol
You do know if he cares, he could easily look up all my post
Wow
LMAO

You must be a liberal, or do you work for CNN

Im on the ledge, what exactly did i just post to show im on a ledge after they loss..lol

You do know he can read what i posted right, i mean he looking right at it..lol

It ok, you all keep being you and enjoy each other..
I mean there like what 5 of you that post regularly on here..

Ill peek in every now and then to see if this place still has a heartbeat..
I found a better and more active board
Nobody gets all bent out of shape there

Those of you that just joined or not as frequent on here, i suggest looking elsewhere..

Just read some older posts to see why

Later
Go Data Cubs, hopefully the projections are better tomorrow

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Wow
LMAO

Im on the ledge, what exactly did i just post to show im on a ledge after they loss..lol

Those of you that just joined or not as frequent on here, i suggest looking elsewhere..

Later

CpHXrIBVIAAzgJN.jpg:large

DanTown

Liked Posts:
The Cubs have a 3.5 game lead in the division which is always a good but not great number on September 1 but the Cubs also lead the NL in wins and second in run differential.

I don't know what to say at this point especially considering they've done this all without their best player for only six games in the second half.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow
LMAO

Later

Epic

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Cubs Designate Luke Farrell, Rob Zastryzny
September 1st, 2018 at 3:32pm CST • By Kyle Downing
The Cubs have a pair of roster casualties today amidst their first round of September call-ups: right-hander Luke Farrell and left-hander Rob Zastryzny have been designated for assignment in order to clear room on the roster for outfielder Terrance Gore and infielder Taylor Davis, whose contracts have been selected from Triple-A Iowa.

Farrell has done more harm than good for the 2018 Cubs team; his 5.17 ERA and 5.19 FIP are nearly identical, indicating he hasn’t shown the skills required of an effective major-league pitcher. While his ability to miss bats (11.20 K/9) might disagree with that assumption to some extent, his command issues (4.60 BB/9) strengthens the case that he isn’t a useful major-league piece at this time. His biggest woes come from the fact that he’s an extreme fly-ball pitcher (30.6% ground-ball rate) who allows an excess of homers (17.5% homer-to-fly-ball ratio).

The 26-year-old Zastryzny has seen less of an extended look at the MLB level, but showed even less promise than Farrell in that small sample. He’s allowed three earned runs while walking four batters in a 5 2/3 inning sample size, and while it’s perhaps unfair to draw many conclusions from that limited opportunity, his 2018 Triple-A performance doesn’t necessarily help his cause. While the 3.86 ERA he posted in 56 innings there might seem serviceable on the surface, the 4.68 FIP and 4.52 xFIP lurking underneath paint an entirely different picture. He also walked a batter every other inning on average while with Iowa.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Well, the word "epic" finally caused me for the first time in over 2 weeks to read one of Mr. Doom's posts. So he says he's gone...doubtful. Give this other Forum at little time to see his act...things won't be any different over there. Actually with him on ignore he's been gone for me for quite awhile and I honestly have been finding this forum considerably better. Maybe some of the better posters who have been absent will return now.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Had the shift on with a runner at first....how do you not bunt into that?

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
magic number is 23 vs STL and 22 vs mil. Cubs have 27 games remaining. STL and MIL have 26 and 25.

CubsFaninMN

Liked Posts:
magic number is 23 vs STL and 22 vs mil. Cubs have 27 games remaining. STL and MIL have 26 and 25.

And if the Cubs play at the .593 rate at which they have played to date, they win 95 games this year.

Also, the top three records in the NL are all in the NL Central...

BTW -- through gallbladder surgery and back home. Difficult procedure, gonna take longer for this 60-something body to recover from it. So, I ought to be able to watch most of the remaining regular season games. Commenting on them while on pain pills might get, um, interesting... :D

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
And if the Cubs play at the .593 rate at which they have played to date, they win 95 games this year.

Also, the top three records in the NL are all in the NL Central...

BTW -- through gallbladder surgery and back home. Difficult procedure, gonna take longer for this 60-something body to recover from it. So, I ought to be able to watch most of the remaining regular season games. Commenting on them while on pain pills might get, um, interesting... :D

My dad had that in the last 5 years. Took him a few weeks to get back to full strength but he got there without too much issue.