This defense and entire team needs a Buddy Ball mindset

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
Imagine being such a Special person that you don't realize this supposedly "GREAT TOP 10 DEFENSE" got utterly raped (just like you used to by daddy, lol) in the 2nd half.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine being such a Special person that you don't realize this supposedly "GREAT TOP 10 DEFENSE" got utterly raped (just like you used to by daddy, lol) in the 2nd half.

LMAO you are so mad (and stupid apparently).

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
LMA and your Special person ass actually responds to my post with another Special person attempt at insult..within seconds no less lulz.

Consider yourself TROLLED...why are you retards so easy to troll?!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LMA and your Special person ass actually responds to my post with another Special person attempt at insult..within seconds no less lulz.

Lol you are so ****ing mad.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Back for 15 minutes, and has used Special person about 10 times already. Get a thesaurus.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

FYI trolling is against the rules, and if you keep it up, you will be reported.

Literally you right now:

surprised-omg.jpg

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
You have a pm Special person ...i will wait patiently fo ryour response

awwww and look you felt the need to respond with one of your fucking socks....lulz...guess i really got under your skin, eh Special person...

And and xudero'cam...okay fucktard...why dont you shut the fuck up before i rape you...see that i got my thesaurus out just fo ryou fucktard!!!

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
FYI trolling is against the rules, and if you keep it up, you will be reported.

Literally you right now:

surprised-omg.jpg

AWWWWW and look at that, you threaten to run to an authority figure to "report me" just like the weak little craven slave that you are for trolling...LMAO......how cute...and here you are still responding, along with all of your socks lulz...guess i got under ur skin, eh tard boy?!!

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
Lol you are so ****ing mad.

lol and look at the WIGGER weighing in....lol....you are soooo ****ing trolled. Thanks for responding though, wigger f*ucktard, I am laughing my ass off at the competiation you are all having right now to be the first to actually respond to my posts, lol. keep it up boys...esp you wigger. let's see who wins!!!! ;)

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
awwwww come on boys, where/d ya go????!! i still wanna play...where are all my easily trolled retards at?????!!! wigger??!! lambchop boy.........original Special person (OR O.R> since you are obviously a wigger too, just like your sock lol) where you at??!! come on let's keep playing?!!! i ain't done trolling your gullible a*sses Special person yet!!!! lol!!!!!

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
hahahah there's my oriingal Special person BOY..........i knew you wouldnt disappoint!!!!! still responding to my posts eh? why are you so easily trolled Special person boy? checking my PM's now to see if I am going to pay you a visit.....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol and look at the WIGGER weighing in....lol....you are soooo ****ing trolled. Thanks for responding though, wigger f*ucktard, I am laughing my ass off at the competiation you are all having right now to be the first to actually respond to my posts, lol. keep it up boys...esp you wigger. let's see who wins!!!! ;)

What do i win if I win? What am I even playing? Ive never seen anything like this before lol wow

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
For someone that is so not upset, he sure appears to be quite upset. That is quite peculiar!

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
awwwwwwwwww why no home address and full name, Special person boy? if I am only 5-6 and just alittle p ussy like your wigger sock friend above, you have NOTHING TO FEAR...so why so scared...I am still waiting........full name and home address please...just PM it to me if you don't want to post it...

awww and look at that, the wigger white trash sock boy weighs in again.....lol. how cute.... why are you so easily trolled wigger? why???????????!!!! lulz...