1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yo -

For those that don't venture outside of this forum, just posted in the announcements forum about some new mods. Bow down to your new overlords

Jamius Vu
oober
FirstTimer

I would have been a better choice than these dicklickers

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How do you figure?

Every thread where FirstTimer and Rory thankbanged each other up the ass degenerated into them telling everyone how stupid they were and totally derailing every single thread. They would literally spend 10 pages telling people like DespBro how stupid he was.

I guess if it's just FirstTimer, it's not so bad. But when they teamed up, they trolled HARD.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every thread where FirstTimer and Rory thankbanged each other up the ass degenerated into them telling everyone how stupid they were and totally derailing every single thread. They would literally spend 10 pages telling people like DespBro how stupid he was.

I guess if it's just FirstTimer, it's not so bad. But when they teamed up, they trolled HARD.

Well... this IS CCS.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

FirstTimer is legit one of the best posters here. Hopefully his work will make the level of discourse around here better.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I've always enjoyed both Rory's and FT's football thoughts. They've always stemmed from objective stats backed with real data, not emotional subjective opinion.

Kinda wish we had more of that on CCS... this place is very much emotion based thinking.

I guess I've never really saw it as "trolling" but to each their own

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
FT is a CCS hero.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've always enjoyed both Rory's and FT's football thoughts. They've always stemmed from objective stats backed with real WikiPedia articles, not emotional subjective opinion.

Kinda wish we had more of that on CCS... this place is very much emotion based thinking.

FTFY

But, otherwise I agree with everything you typed.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've always enjoyed both Rory's and FT's football thoughts. They've always stemmed from objective stats backed with real data, not emotional subjective opinion.

I don't have a problem with that. Again, it was the pages and pages of derailing while they berated people that basically made me just completely give up on threads.

I would say that I thought that Rory was definitely worse than FirstTimer. But when they got together and started that shit, it was seriously just time to give up any attempt at civil discourse.

But I digress. Yay FirstTimer! Congrats. Now don't ban me for thinking you're a shitbird.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't have a problem with that. Again, it was the pages and pages of derailing while they berated people that basically made me just completely give up on threads.

I would say that I thought that Rory was definitely worse than FirstTimer. But when they got together and started that shit, it was seriously just time to give up any attempt at civil discourse.

But I digress. Yay FirstTimer! Congrats. Now don't ban me for thinking you're a shitbird.

No he is one but hopefully he wont do the Rory thing as a mod. I do enjoy his hall of fame talk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Mods are like children, they should not be seen or heard

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I agree- he was about as objective as it got for the most part.

The hard part to swallow around here was that the J.C. was always left holding the shit end of the stick in those threads.

ahh well, who cares.

5b901f3b477d8649d2000001.jpeg

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
FirstTimer is one of the biggest trolls we've ever had on CCS.

Another example of someone being honest and objective about football being considered a troll.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Another example of someone being honest and objective about football being considered a troll.

Has it ever been pointed out to you that your memory is compete shit?