Stop whining

Liked Posts:
OMG! Stop whining. You would think we were 0-3 and blown out in each game. We 2-1, and one loss was by 1 point to our division rival on the road, after a miraculous Rogers comeback. Seriously STFU already.
The same people whining about we should've drafted Watson last year are now all over Mahomes. How those Texans doing? HA! Yes, Mahomes is lighting it up. In an offense he spent learning all last year ON THE BENCH, behind a PRO BOWL QB, and an offensive and QB friendly HC. He returns his top WR, top TE (might be best in the league), and top RB. He also inherited a 10 win, playoff team. So WOW! There good. Well no shit. Andy Reid is a HOF coach. They have top guys at WR/TE/RB with a solid defense and special teams.
Trubisky was forced into action last year because the Bears wasted 16Mil on a QB that choked majorly and now doesn't even suit up on Sundays. His top 3 WR's (all new this year), top TE (new this year-first time starter btw), only returns his RB's who to this point this year are not getting enough balls handed to them. He is learning a NEW NFL offense, by a creative NFL play caller; after a year of run-run- short pass, punt. He is trying to get timing down with ALL new receivers that didn't play in pre-season because of injuries; and Mitchel himself played limited snaps because of COACHES decision...because a young QB doesn't need game reps...
They are learning this system on the run. Gaining chemistry in game time snaps. He is young, has good arm, good mobility, but is learning a new system with new players. He has made some GREAT throws, in tight windows; and he has thrown into coverage and made bad reads (shocking for a 2nd year QB). Settle the F*$# down. This team wasn't supposed to compete in the NFC North, let alone make playoffs or be a Super Bowl team this year. There a couple years away.
Our defense has given everyone grand illusions of SB. But hey, they still couldn't stop GB at all in the 4th quarter week 1. They have up 14 quick points to AZ who scored 6 all year. And needed a late pick to seal victory against the Seahawks who were depleted with injuries. This team has the potential to be great, with Trubisky. He needs practice, reps, reps, reps. And for anyone that says the we need to put in Chase, just watch the HOF Game and see how good he did with this offense week one... lol

BEAR-DOWN!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I'll stop whining when you get a girlfriend, incel. CYA never.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Having expectation is not whining.

What you are suggesting it to be happy with $100 in your pocket, even though you do not have a job and any way to make more money.

What most of want is sustainable success. I am thrilled that they are 2-1 [$100], but at the same time I am legitimiatley concerned where the next $100 is coming from.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
OMG! Stop whining. You would think we were 0-3 and blown out in each game. We 2-1, and one loss was by 1 point to our division rival on the road, after a miraculous Rogers comeback. Seriously STFU already.
The same people whining about we should've drafted Watson last year are now all over Mahomes. How those Texans doing? HA! Yes, Mahomes is lighting it up. In an offense he spent learning all last year ON THE BENCH, behind a PRO BOWL QB, and an offensive and QB friendly HC. He returns his top WR, top TE (might be best in the league), and top RB. He also inherited a 10 win, playoff team. So WOW! There good. Well no shit. Andy Reid is a HOF coach. They have top guys at WR/TE/RB with a solid defense and special teams.
Trubisky was forced into action last year because the Bears wasted 16Mil on a QB that choked majorly and now doesn't even suit up on Sundays. His top 3 WR's (all new this year), top TE (new this year-first time starter btw), only returns his RB's who to this point this year are not getting enough balls handed to them. He is learning a NEW NFL offense, by a creative NFL play caller; after a year of run-run- short pass, punt. He is trying to get timing down with ALL new receivers that didn't play in pre-season because of injuries; and Mitchel himself played limited snaps because of COACHES decision...because a young QB doesn't need game reps...
They are learning this system on the run. Gaining chemistry in game time snaps. He is young, has good arm, good mobility, but is learning a new system with new players. He has made some GREAT throws, in tight windows; and he has thrown into coverage and made bad reads (shocking for a 2nd year QB). Settle the F*$# down. This team wasn't supposed to compete in the NFC North, let alone make playoffs or be a Super Bowl team this year. There a couple years away.
Our defense has given everyone grand illusions of SB. But hey, they still couldn't stop GB at all in the 4th quarter week 1. They have up 14 quick points to AZ who scored 6 all year. And needed a late pick to seal victory against the Seahawks who were depleted with injuries. This team has the potential to be great, with Trubisky. He needs practice, reps, reps, reps. And for anyone that says the we need to put in Chase, just watch the HOF Game and see how good he did with this offense week one... lol

BEAR-DOWN!

Great post! Comprehensive and full of facts!!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Green Bay will be a lot easier on Mitch now that Wilkerson's out for the season. He tossed Kush around like a rag doll first game.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They're the worst in the league at the most important position. That's why people are concerned.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
* whinging
tumblr_ov3caqN4LK1s5m21go5_540.gif

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
tenor.gif

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Sounds to me like the OP is whining about whiners.

This is honestly a classic CCS'ism.

Not only that, but he managed to get a whiney pot-shot in at the coaches, defense, and Daniel in there as well. Impressive indeed...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not only that, but he managed to get a whiney pot-shot in at the coaches, defense, and Daniel in there as well. Impressive indeed...

Not looking good for the OP when the board's whiniest poster makes a post like this ^^^^

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:

BEAR-DOWN!

I agree 100 percent! I’m happy we are 2-1 and still feel like we can get a lot better. Mitch will come around he just needs time for the game to slow down

Keep in mind some Bears fans will complain no matter what though. Some people are just miserable in life so they take it out on the Bears. Just my .02

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I agree 100 percent! I’m happy we are 2-1 and still feel like we can get a lot better. Mitch will come around he just needs time for the game to slow down

Keep in mind some Bears fans will complain no matter what though. Some people are just miserable in life so they take it out on the Bears. Just my .02

I agree. If Mitch still looks lost after Game 8, then I will start to worry. They literally told us every day of training camp the offense would need time to find it's way. I think Nagy's play calling is a big part of that. He's only coached 3 games now.

I guess I'd rather see Mitch struggle, pick it up at some point and be solid for years down the road, over say a Watson flashing for a few games and then sucking after that. All these other QBS start hot and only have one place to go, and most of them get bad real quick it seems. Maybe making Mitch suffer through it now will be a boon for later in the season.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Agreed...

Funny how these guys will bash mitch but nuthug and slurp up R. Wilson's doing dong even though he looked like shit in his first 2 seasons and was carried by the LOB ..

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wilson had 26 tds to 10 ints his first year. And 500 yards rushing with four more TDs.

mecha

Liked Posts:
these unknowns (some of which have been members for 5 years or more) that magically surfaced when the unbanning(tm) happened are probably the most upsetting aspect right now.