Every offensive play from our QB

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I counted 6 or 7 crucial misses and some of them would have gone for TDs. He’s gotta hit those if he connects even on 1 or 2 his production is suddenly way more tolerable. Hopefully he puts these together against an inferior Bucs secondary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
looking at those deep passes only one was not well covered that was a miss.....Trubisky should have hit that one, but the Arizona secondary actually did a good job....the only other really open receiver Trubisky did hit him......

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I counted 6 or 7 crucial misses and some of them would have gone for TDs. He’s gotta hit those if he connects even on 1 or 2 his production is suddenly way more tolerable. Hopefully he puts these together against an inferior Bucs secondary

no.....there was not 6 or 7 sure TDs on misses.....

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The really deep thrown ball into the end zone was actually perfectly thrown, but, the guy was totally covered.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The really deep thrown ball into the end zone was actually perfectly thrown, but, the guy was totally covered.

as I said after rewatching the game with less emotion, the Cardinal Secondary did a good job on the deep balls......they only had two really open plays and Trubisky hit one of them....

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Not what I meant. I meant he missed 6 or 7 throws badly and some of those would have been for TDs. Maybe 1 or 2 would have been for TDs

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not what I meant. I meant he missed 6 or 7 throws badly and some of those would have been for TDs. Maybe 1 or 2 would have been for TDs

all but two deep passes were covered step for step......Trubisky hit one and missed the other

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Now its just becoming laughable...

Its like the parrots cant decide just how critical of the QB they need to be.

The guy led them downfield on almost every drive for a scoring opportunity... Yes we need to score TD's... Why are we throwing the ball at the goal line repeatedly with Jordan Howard on the team? Nobody knows... If you erase the fumble which wasn't his fault he still has to own the intereception... but overall he executed in the offense.

The reality is the playcalling is questionable... not good not bad not stupid... but very questionable...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
all but two deep passes were covered step for step......Trubisky hit one and missed the other

I can think of 2 bad misses off the top my head. He over threw Gabriel in the corner of the end zone when he had a step or 2 on both defense. For sure TD if it’s complete. He under threw AR when he had a step on Peterson. There are more examples of this too.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
These were the throws that I thought were flat out bad and missed TDs.

1. Deep shot to Gabriel going right to left in the endzone
2. Skinny post to Robinson in the redzone

Throws that were bad

3. The cross body into traffic throw
4. The sideline shot late in the game to Robinson, needs to be higher and behind the DB for a back shoulder high point

5. The deep shot to Gabriel in double coverage
6. The Fade was bad

Throws that looked bad, but were effected

7. The wide sideline curl to Robinson, I think he sees Peterson sitting on the curl and misses the throw, would have been a dangerous throw if on target
8. The middle throw to Gabriel that he got roughed on, there is a dude that dives into his legs as he throws. Should have been roughing the passer.

Bolded are the passes I had a serious issue with.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can think of 2 bad misses off the top my head. He over threw Gabriel in the corner of the end zone when he had a step or 2 on both defense. For sure TD if it’s complete. He under threw AR when he had a step on Peterson. There are more examples of this too.

The deep ball to Gabriel was over thrown.....I don't know of any other example.....AR did not have a step on Peterson on that ball that was supposed to be 50/50...he was step for step with him....the could have been about 2 feet deeper to give AR a better chance but Peterson had him covered well....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
looking at those deep passes only one was not well covered that was a miss.....Trubisky should have hit that one, but the Arizona secondary actually did a good job....the only other really open receiver Trubisky did hit him......

You'd still like to see better throws and one of those caught but ya.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
These were the throws that I thought were flat out bad and missed TDs.

1. Deep shot to Gabriel going right to left in the endzone
2. Skinny post to Robinson in the redzone

Throws that were bad

3. The cross body into traffic throw
4. The sideline shot late in the game to Robinson, needs to be higher and behind the DB for a back shoulder high point

5. The deep shot to Gabriel in double coverage
6. The Fade was bad

Throws that looked bad, but were effected

7. The wide sideline curl to Robinson, I think he sees Peterson sitting on the curl and misses the throw, would have been a dangerous throw if on target
8. The middle throw to Gabriel that he got roughed on, there is a dude that dives into his legs as he throws. Should have been roughing the passer.

Bolded are the passes I had a serious issue with.

the sideline pass to AR in the Endzone was bad, he should have given him a better shot at the ball to make it catchable, but it certainly would have been contested

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The deep ball to Gabriel was over thrown.....I don't know of any other example.....AR did not have a step on Peterson on that ball that was supposed to be 50/50...he was step for step with him....the could have been about 2 feet deeper to give AR a better chance but Peterson had him covered well....

I’m also considering the throws that the DB was step for step with the WR. Just because it’s good coverage doesn’t make the pass any less of an over throw. There were many examples of great coverage but the ball being over throw anyways

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
the sideline pass to AR in the Endzone was bad, he should have given him a better shot at the ball to make it catchable, but it certainly would have been contested

It was a 2 yard fade, he needed to throw a ball that could have been caught. Robinson is making 14 million he needs to have a shot at the ball.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:

In the endzone ? It wasn't Gabriel was bullied and double covered

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'd still like to see better throws and one of those caught but ya.

it would be nice yes. but repetition and timing will help. Trubisky was not an inaccurate QB in college.....no reason to believe that he will lose his accuracy in the pros......doing it more will help.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the endzone ? It wasn't Gabriel was bullied and double covered

Gabriel went to the endzone twice...once he had a step on the defender and was open....the other time it may have looked like he was double covered but he and the other defender had a step and a half on the trail defender.....the other guy was on him though....that play was well covered

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
it would be nice yes. but repetition and timing will help. Trubisky was not an inaccurate QB in college.....no reason to believe that he will lose his accuracy in the pros......doing it more will help.

Especially on the fade route. The fade was the wrong throw, the DB backs off and takes the fade away. Robinson should have stopped for a curl or back shoulder for an easy TD. Mitch needs to see it and throw the back shoulder and Robinson needs to sense the coverage and turn around.

That sort of thing comes with time.