THIS SUNDAY is finally Mitchell's day for kissing TDs!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears blitz pickup was pretty abysmal against the Cardinals. Better protection against the Bucs would be a big first step.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
#BuckleUpBitchells

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
That defense held the Steelers scoreless in the second half....

That secondary is trash and we both know it. He’s gotta show something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I hope that Trubisky looks better AND we win.

Imagine if Trubisky pulls off a Joe Flacco move and plays very mediocre during the whole season and blows the doors off come playoffs (yes I said it) PLAYOFFS!!

In 2012 that is exactly what happened, the Ravens Defense carried the team to the playoffs and then all the sudden Joe was a Monster that made nearly ever throw...

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I hope that Trubisky looks better AND we win.

Imagine if Trubisky pulls off a Joe Flacco move and plays very mediocre during the whole season and blows the doors off come playoffs (yes I said it) PLAYOFFS!!

In 2012 that is exactly what happened, the Ravens Defense carried the team to the playoffs and then all the sudden Joe was a Monster that made nearly ever throw...
Then took the Ravens money hostage and hid back under his rock.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
This is a very winnable game but I dont see him lighting up the world my hope is he just plays ok, IMO the Cards game one of if not the worst game of his career.

Be a game manager this week hopefully prince plays and we can put up enough points to go into the bye with a win and the offense can really try and figure this out.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
If Robinson blows past the Safety on the long ball and Cohen scores on the swing pass, his game looks a little different. Sometimes TD passes require the receiver to finish the play. Mitch needs to play better but there are so many members of this forum that are in full meatball meltdown that it’s laughable. Every guy on that offense needs to play better. They’re in a new system that relies on timing and precision. They have shown signs but lack consistency.

I am a Mitch fan, but this was a bad game for him, He had robinson a few times and missed, he missed on Gabriel 2 times and missed other throws and reads and the sack where he lost 17 he had cohen on the wheel route wide open and no player even close to him its a 1st down at the very least and most likely 6.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BUMPING for THREE PASSING TDs ON SUNDAY!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Not to be a pessimistic d-bag, but a lot of people were expecting a big day against Arizona.

I don’t see Mitch suddenly making a huge leap forward 7 days later. I say he throws for less than 200 and 1 TD, 1 INT.

Doesn’t mean the Bears can’t still win.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way he throws for less than 200 yards. He isn't Dak Prescott.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Didn’t we beat Carolina with Mitch only throwing like 7 times last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk