Bears fans push for Chase Daniel over Mitch Trubisky

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the things I hate about this board is how people see the light on Sundays when the game is actually happening, and then soften up during the week. Almost everyone was acknowledging how much he sucks in the IGT. The lights come on and people wake up to the reality. Then it goes through Monday and Tuesday and people are like "Well, it maybe wasn't THAT bad, we should give it more time", and by the end of the week they're back the point of thinking he'll be good again.

It's like an abused wife who starts making excuses for her drunk violent husband when he goes 2, 3, 4 days without smacking her around.

Stay focused people. You didn't imagine it when it happened, he really is bad. You were right.

lol.....

the best time to make judgments is when you've been drinking during an emotional game.....

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Young QBs have been pulled before. If Mitch continues to struggle then let Daniels get his chance and then if he bombs, Mitch can come in with a renewed focus and with fans rallying behind him because Daniels sucked.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The backup QB is always the apple of the Bears fans eye. They can do NO wrong... until they play, then it's on to the 3rd stringer.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
One of the things I hate about this board is how people see the light on Sundays when the game is actually happening, and then soften up during the week. Almost everyone was acknowledging how much he sucks in the IGT. The lights come on and people wake up to the reality. Then it goes through Monday and Tuesday and people are like "Well, it maybe wasn't THAT bad, we should give it more time", and by the end of the week they're back the point of thinking he'll be good again.

It's like an abused wife who starts making excuses for her drunk violent husband when he goes 2, 3, 4 days without smacking her around.

Stay focused people. You didn't imagine it when it happened, he really is bad. You were right.

Results are good (wins) and memories are short.

Username

Liked Posts:

Absolutely agree. People need to see the forest for the trees. The Turd Biscuit and the way Pace handled getting him have been the biggest mistake of this current regime. The Turd has shown NO signs of getting better and will actually get worse as teams get more and more tape on him; and especially if Nagy dumbs down the plays. All it will take for the great unwashed masses here is a loss due to the Turd, either a pick six or two or O's inability to score more than 21 points in a game and they'll be calling for the Turd to be flushed. No more of this "wait and see" bs. We've gone though that with too many QB's already. If anything, the great unwashed masses here should be really good at recognizing a bad and mediocre QBs as there's been 6 of them starting with Rex. 7 if you count Culter.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This would be the most idiotic thing we have ever seen and I would advocate firing Nagy and Pace if they did something this dumb.

Trubisky wasn't good, but he was hardly get him off the field bad.

Trubisky's issues are accuracy so far. He has made some good reads but his throws are not there. Anyone who wants Daniels or Trubisky is an idiot. Give it some time. I have been upset during the games but we have to be patient. Like I said before, he just needed to connect on the Gabriel passes against the Seahawks and one of the passes to Gabriel or Robinson for touchdowns against the Cardinals and the feeling about Trubisky would be a lot better. The reads were right, just needs to work on his accuracy issues, which he showed none of last year.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
La Canfora just wants clicks. He hates the Bears for some reason (maybe someone on the Bears staff banged his wife or something).

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Like it or not Mitch gets this year and most likely next year to prove if he is the guy.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It's an incredibly dumb idea and if you're advocating for it...