Yahoo Sports on Trubisky Moon Mullins

jc456

Liked Posts:
He was one of the more accurate QBs in the NFL going deep last season.

This is a new issue. I think it stems from seeing things late and not trusting the play.

Or maybe it's a porous offensive line. Like with Cutler. How many years has it been now, to improve the oline? hmm dates back to lovie. still ain't figured it out. Arizona showed us again who we still are.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Lets look at this year 20+ throws this year.....bear in mind this is a small sample and wayyyy too early for anything meaningful

Trubisky

4 of 15 - 128 yards 0 TDs 1 INTs 27% completion

Goff

2 of 5 - 79 yards 0 TDs and 0 INTs 40% completion

Rodgers

3 of 15 - 110 yards 2 TDs and 0 INTs 20% completion

People are pissed because of the long INT but looking back last year all the comparable QBs had long INTs except Trubisky...

It is too early to tell but his completion rate and yards are in line just fine.....

I will file this under OVER-ANALYZING Bears fans....

hell even Brady is not money on the deep ball.....it's not like the league is full of Steve Barkowskis throwing perfect bombs...it's like the 3 point in bball, the farther away you get the lower the percentage is that you hit it;\

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The level of stupidity of the posters around here is baffling...

Just because you miss doesn't mean you stop taking shots...

He isn't inaccurate as many claim and parrot... He simply doesn't understand the offense... He is scripted plays and ends up driving down the field for opening scores 2 out of 3 games... Something not even Cutler could do with Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery... Both superstar receivers in their days with the bears...

I remember when we wished for just not going 3 and out on the first drive of the game... You people are puking up vile stupid bullshit you swallowed from other stupid ass posters opinions... Just parroting stupid ass shit constantly...

Hes hitting multiple players in stride on drag routes and out routes... And whichever poster said some shit about he can only hit guys coming back to him or standing still can swallow a fat one... Because that's what you are supposed to do when they sit in a zone... find the open spot and hit the guy for completions...

I cant believe the intelligence of the people on this board... just when you thought they couldn't get any fucking dumber

:assman:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Reactions: Myk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
also here for good measure is intermediate passes this year again too early to get a good sampling but just for my own edification..added a few more for comparison

Trubisky

6 of 13 - 78 Yards 1 TDs and 0 INTs 46% completion

Rodgers

8 of 19 - 242 yards 1 TDs and 0 INTs 42% completion

Goff

23 of 36 - 435 yards 1 TDs and 2 INTs 64% completion

Smith

5 of 14 - 108 yards 0 TDs and 1 INTs 36% completion

Mahomes

13 of 21 - 209 yards 5 TDs and 0 INTs 62% completion

Watson

13 of 27 - 291 yards 0 TDs and 0 INTs 48% completion

Not seeing the inaccuracy...

Stoper54

Liked Posts:
Don't bring facts to a post fact forum where how you feel is more important than what is actually happening.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The funny part about all of this is if Trubisky hits Gabriel on that open field pass and the deep ball our discussion would a be a complete 180 today.....we'd be counting our Superbowl rings....

2 stinking passes.....way to early to make any final judgement.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
John Fox went to Superbowls with Jake Delhomme and a 90 year old Peyton Manning who was near bottom of the league in passing. Everyone assumed he was the problem. The problem is Trubisky is not a good passer.

Defending John Fox. A new low.

casinnova

Liked Posts:
The level of stupidity of the posters around here is baffling...

Just because you miss doesn't mean you stop taking shots...

He isn't inaccurate as many claim and parrot... He simply doesn't understand the offense... He is scripted plays and ends up driving down the field for opening scores 2 out of 3 games... Something not even Cutler could do with Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery... Both superstar receivers in their days with the bears...

I remember when we wished for just not going 3 and out on the first drive of the game... You people are puking up vile stupid bullshit you swallowed from other stupid ass posters opinions... Just parroting stupid ass shit constantly...

Hes hitting multiple players in stride on drag routes and out routes... And whichever poster said some shit about he can only hit guys coming back to him or standing still can swallow a fat one... Because that's what you are supposed to do when they sit in a zone... find the open spot and hit the guy for completions...

I cant believe the intelligence of the people on this board... just when you thought they couldn't get any fucking dumber

this to be honest