This freaks me out about Mitch

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Mitch needs to get back to the basics. Kissing titties for one.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I disagreed with everything about the Bears signing of Mike Glennon, but I think Glennon gets a bad rap. If a couple passes don't get dropped in Week 1, Glennon pulls off a big upset of Atlanta.

He shouldn't have been starting in the first place, but you can't really say the Bears offense 'improved' when they switched from Glennon to Trubisky. Trubisky was just as inept as Glennon.
I agree Glennon gets a general bad rap. But we can't say he didn't get a chance.

After they assessed Trub, and decided to start Glennon, I was just as happy they did. Glennon certainly had some potential... I wanted to see what he could do with a full offseason as starter. Plus, Trub, with his mere 13 college games, was likely to sit awhile, and the notion that you don't want to throw a rookie to the wolves where it could scar him.

And I was OK when they switched to Trub. We weren't seeing Glennon excel, and Bears weren't world beaters inspite of Glennon, so might as well give Mitch the snaps to develop.

Lastly, I was OK getting Glennon, as he was one of the better of very few choices, I just thought he was way overpaid. Thought he was worth a look, and this was obviously before we drafted Trub. I thought the decisions dumping Cutler, getting Glennon and drafting Trub were all decent decisions. Although I would have loved to find a way to keep McCown as my transition QB long ago.