Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Refs won us the Cardinals game, PAL

Considering all the nancies love to talk shit about how people shouldn't complain about the refs' calls. Doesn't that then mean that the Cardinals won the game for us by committing those penalties?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not sure if you are calling me a nancy but sure whatever. I thought some of the penalties were dumb but glad we won. Citizen’s arrest me

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Not on that play. It was hardly a block in the back to begin with. The defender almost gives his back to the blocker. Maybe guys should just run backwards and when you touch them it’s a block in the back. The Vikings player completely over runs the play. Just lol at rewarding a guy for what he did. Watch the replay. Under your logic a guy should literally just run around ackwards then as soon as they get touched fall down and viola, blocking in the back. Defenders should just start leaving their feet and flailing backwards into a crowd of people and when someone touches their back they get a blocking in the back penalty . The defender made terrible play and a result basically almost runs by the blocker and gives him his back. There’s no way a ref should ever flag that. You’re completely defecating on the spirit of the rule by arguing that’s a block in the back. The defender almost basically throws his back at the blocker.

Please. Yes, the defender overran the play. Also yes, the offensive player gave him an extra shove just to make sure.

Not going to even reply to the rest of that nonsense...