Bench Seabrookzival

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed to an extent, if he stays up with the big club he will inevitably run into that rookie wall around midway, he's gonna fade but IDC because when your team has bottom-5 level talent it just doesn't really matter too much.
Even if he does, you just dial him back a bit but still challenge him and encourage him to work through it.

Joker, much like Boqvist, are guys that the team should be looking at for future dividends, not "Right now".

Hitting a wall is expected, what's more important is how he deals with it.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Even if he does, you just dial him back a bit but still challenge him and encourage him to work through it.

Joker, much like Boqvist, are guys that the team should be looking at for future dividends, not "Right now".

Hitting a wall is expected, what's more important is how he deals with it.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Yeah, but dealing with it, once again is not going to happen since the slapped the A on his sweater again when it is clear that Kane deserves to wear it.

Did Seabrook fly players to Tampa to work out with them over the summer?

As far as the benching part, its a hard cap, so putting Seabrook in the organ loft while playing Bovquist just puts a better player on the ice and actually allows them room if they figure out what they need, which at this point might be a front line goalie.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
meh...old guy...season start...3 in 4. Schedulers fucking hate us.

back to back @blues to start? fuck off with that shit. Gave us the worst team on opening night. I mean if you look at the Blackhawks schedule last year cynically it was a massive fuck you to the Hawks from start to finish in every possible way.

The schedule has nothing to do with Seabrook being old, slow, and his hockey senses turning to mush.

Seabrook being useful can't rely on us playing teams that suck.... how will that work out if we make the playoffs?

He either needs to dial up his performance to 11 or ride the press box bench.

I will remind you that Hossa was the hardest working mofo on the ice and his hockey senses remained sharp well after the age Seabrook is at (33)

The only value Seabs still has is his slapshot from the point is decent..... he needs to improve tenfold in about every other category.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, but dealing with it, once again is not going to happen since the slapped the A on his sweater again when it is clear that Kane deserves to wear it.

Did Seabrook fly players to Tampa to work out with them over the summer?

As far as the benching part, its a hard cap, so putting Seabrook in the organ loft while playing Bovquist just puts a better player on the ice and actually allows them room if they figure out what they need, which at this point might be a front line goalie.
Which one? Seabrook or Keith? Both have played like congealed buttsweat the past year.

Seriously though unless McDonut is a complete fuckface this year has got to be the last chance for Q and/or Stan (shoulda been last year), of Q mismanages the roster once again he'll likley be gone.

And there's no way in hell Boqvist should be pulled up this year. He looked good but it was his 1st time on NA ice playing against non-NHLers in preseason, but not full-on NHL'ers. There' no need to rush him and burn a year of his ELC--and it's not like London is a bad junior squad.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which one? Seabrook or Keith? Both have played like congealed buttsweat the past year.

Seriously though unless McDonut is a complete fuckface this year has got to be the last chance for Q and/or Stan (shoulda been last year), of Q mismanages the roster once again he'll likley be gone.

And there's no way in hell Boqvist should be pulled up this year. He looked good but it was his 1st time on NA ice playing against non-NHLers in preseason, but not full-on NHL'ers. There' no need to rush him and burn a year of his ELC--and it's not like London is a bad junior squad.

The Grinch proved he wasn't a baseball man when he was on the North side. He's definitely not worthy of making hockey decisions, kind of like Swetty Teddy making football decisions which supposedly ownership put the kabosh on.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So off to Phoenix he goes with all the other players they need to get to the cap floor.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My wife thinks he's good looking, so fuck him.