Time to Worried about Nagy?

swz01

Liked Posts:
What pisces me off is he is creative and gutsy during the game and plays scared with it on the line. No reason to play for a 53 yard fg.

If you give up 30 points to the Dolphins you deserve to lose. It would've been a 53 yard FG even on an incomplete pass I'm not sure why u are so fixated on that

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So you think it's worse than kicking a FG on 2nd down to try to close the game?

Where is the ball on 2nd down? If it's at the 20... fuck it. He GAVE UP trying to get a first down when we had the ball at the 45 fucking yard line. That doesn't scare the shit out of you? Something is wrong with his brain to submit to 3 runs from the 45 yard line without even trying to get a first.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I think it is a pussy way out to run 3 times from the 45, and trusting some bozo kicker to make a FG from 50+

Nah, not even attempting it is more pussy. 45 isn't a chip shot either.

casinnova

Liked Posts:
Once again, mack was chasing a guy down field on one of those long TDs while Fuller was jogging.. if Fuller tried to come back to the play, he probably makes a tackle. Those long TDs just don't even make sense. Oh well. It's just a game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

richb688

Liked Posts:
Nince lost this game 100 percent as well as the green bay game

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Vic Fangio lost that game not Nagy.
Vic Fangio didn't have the 3rd string running back on the field playing for a 52 yard field goal with 2 minutes left in the game. Vic Fangio didn't forget he had a franchise QB or a power running back who was taking over the game in OT.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Nagy having Mitch kneel to go to OT made me wonder why they canned Fox to begin with.

greg23

Liked Posts:
He's like McVay with no balls. Generally good offensive game plan that will put us in good position more times than not, but in 2 out of 3 close games his "don't lose" mentality cost us a win.

He's fat andy reid

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You run the ball 3 straight times from the 20 yard line, not the 45 fucking yard line. That was the most gutless and stupid thing I've ever seen. Ever. I've never seen a coach do something dumber in all my life.
Fox challenging the B Cunningham TD last season resulting in a turnover was easily dumber.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Everybody had a part on this loss. I mean everybody. The whole team lost the game. Fumble, interception, calls, missed kick, etc. Some way less than others but everybody had their part. It is what it is. I wish the defense would have had showed up though. They take the most of the loss part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nagy having Mitch kneel to go to OT made me wonder why they canned Fox to begin with.

There was less than 25seconds left. I don't blame him for kneeling. He doesn't have Manning or Bradt back there, I'm not even sure if Belichek goes for it as well.

richb688

Liked Posts:
Nagy got this team 28 points horrible play calling on defense

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lots of mistakes... Mitch, pick in the endzone and missing some more wide open receivers, Howard, fumble in the endzone, Cohen fumble at midfield as the game could have ended in regulation, defense giving up 31, Nagy going conservative, Parkey missing the game winner...

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
This one is not on the d. the d made the stops when it needed to. They stopped them from getting into fg range at the end of regulation and stopped them from scoring at the 1 yard line. The o had plenty of chances to put it away. the fumbles by howard and cohen and nagys shit play calling lost the game. Sucks because the offense was otherwise playing good.

Speed

Liked Posts:

There was nothing wrong with that. Back up to like your own 10, with like 20 seconds left. It would take a miracle to do anything there.