Time to Worried about Nagy?

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
second game this season he has lost us playing too conservatively. He had the big lead against the packers and tried to run the clock out. Was driving against the dolphins in ot ans refused to pass at all and took a 53 yard field goal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Vic Fangio lost that game not Nagy.

Speed

Liked Posts:
No, but I hated that call at the end. I would have rolled Trubisky out instead of running Howard on that 3rd down. Maybe he finds a guy, runs it himself, or just throws it out of bounds so we get the same long shitty field goal.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
second game this season he has lost us playing too conservatively. He had the big lead against the packers and tried to run the clock out. Was driving against the dolphins in ot ans refused to pass at all and took a 53 yard field goal.

Yes. This is getting to be worrisome with me. He completely blew this game as did Fangio. Grow a fucking pair of balls Nagy.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
3rd down I'm putting the ball in Trubs hands not a run play with a stacked box. Never trust a kicker to make a 50 yard + FG.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Vic Fangio lost that game not Nagy.

They both did

Defense was complete shit allowing a bum like osweiler throw for 380 and an old man to run all over them for 100 yards

And naggy just looks like he got a hc gig a few years too early. No clock management. Always taking the coward safe call.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You run the ball 3 straight times from the 20 yard line, not the 45 fucking yard line. That was the most gutless and stupid thing I've ever seen. Ever. I've never seen a coach do something dumber in all my life.

All I can say is, I REALLY hope he learned that that was a dumbfuck, 1-season-and-done head coach kind of playcalling at the end there. Jesus fucking Christ. I can't believe he was that fucking sackless.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They both did

Defense was complete shit allowing a bum like osweiler throw for 380 and an old man to run all over them for 100 yards

And naggy just looks like he got a hc gig a few years too early. No clock management. Always taking the coward safe call.

Clock management wasn't an issue. Being a fucking pussy was.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You run the ball 3 straight times from the 20 yard line, not the 45 fucking yard line. That was the most gutless and stupid thing I've ever seen. Ever. I've never seen a coach do something dumber in all my life.

All I can say is, I REALLY hope he learned that that was a dumbfuck, 1-season-and-done head coach kind of playcalling at the end there. Jesus fucking Christ. I can't believe he was that fucking sackless.

This. No way Belichek or any SB winning coach does that. Common fucking sense.

Yogi

Liked Posts:
He's like McVay with no balls. Generally good offensive game plan that will put us in good position more times than not, but in 2 out of 3 close games his "don't lose" mentality cost us a win.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

So you think it's worse than kicking a FG on 2nd down to try to close the game?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
What pisces me off is he is creative and gutsy during the game and plays scared with it on the line. No reason to play for a 53 yard fg.

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
I thought these coaches learned from Doug Pederson last year

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

He has a five year contract. He could lose out and still be the head coach next year.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Nope Fangio lost this game. 30 points to Oswelier. Ridiculous.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think it is a pussy way out to run 3 times from the 45, and trusting some bozo kicker to make a FG from 50+

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Lots of blame to go around. When the opposing QB is getting the ball out quick to nevate the pass rush, you have to play tighter coverage to take those away. We gave up all the underneath stuff and gave their playmakers lots of cushion to make plays.

Nagy's playcalling on that last 3rd down was pathetic. Shows he hasn't learned anything yet...

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

From 47+yds, a FG is basically less than a coin flip. Don't play for a 53yd FG should be the lesson. That run call was uninspiring to say at the least.