Don't Get Too High or Too Low

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
A lot of exaggeration going on around here. Brock Osweiler is in the NFL for a reason and the Dolphins are in first place in their division for a reason. They are a good team and we got them at a time when they were coming off of two losses and they were incredibly hungry for a W. They were at Miami. It was hot out there. The Bears defense it was pretty apparent to me was struggling with the heat. A lot of unfortunate things happened here and there, but it's not the end of the world! The Bears are still a good football team that has a lot going for them. A loss here and there shouldn't be taken as a terrible thing. It happens! I still have all the faith in the world in this team! I think they have a lot of material to take from this game that will make them a better football team going forward. RELAX! It's going to be alright. ??

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
People here crack me up.

First, in the days and hours before the game, people act like we will slaughter them because of their o-line the last few games. The cockiness of a 3-1 team that hasn't won anything for years was ridiculous.

Then, we lose a tough game where we had some bad breaks in extreme heat on the road and people act like we are the worst team in the NFL. It's polar opposite.

Can people just be level headed EVER on this board???

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
It's the CCS.
All about the trollin
Football is secondary.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm over most losses in 10 minutes now, but football is my time during the week to allow myself to have emotional reactions to things. It's like the CEO that needs the release of hiring a dominatrix to be completely out of control.

People go overboard and there are limits to how seriously you should take it, but I have a hard time judging people too harshly knowing what football is to me.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I’m surprisingly upbeat...
I was thinking 8-8 was a good year before the season.
The Bears will be in the playoffs... I’m no longer worried about Mitch... he looks better every week.
The D was flat and this was one of those perfect storm situations...
A great learning experience for a young team... and Nagy.

There are no gimmies in the NFL.
I think the Bears lose a tough one next and then really start to roll.

They go 3-3 on their way to 10-6.

I will be overjoyed with that. The progress over last year is AWESOME!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Blame the franchise for conditioning their fans to share these pessimistic views every year, because usually it's the pessimistic views that pan out over the course of the season. If you haven't noticed, the Bears have been bad for a really long time. We know the Tampa games are much more rare than the one they just played in Miami. To me, the Bears haven't earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to negativity and skepticism.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
What do you expect out of Chicago fans. 95% are dumb fucks and an embarrassment. Calm down everyone. Trubisky showed the warrior spirit again this time against a top 5 secondary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
It's weird how I don't feel as disgusted about this loss as I have with previous losses. Actually not feeling too bad about the two losses they have. I think they'll be just fine. This is a team that's gotta and gonna learn from every game they play this year win or loss. Maybe sometimes a loss is a good thing. This is a team that is going to go out there next week hopefully hitting on all cylinders against a good Patriots team. If they win next week, just don't get too high about it. If they lose, don't get too low about it. They'll either be 3-3 or 4-2 after next week. It's going to be a dog fight at Soldier Field. I'm excited and I believe in this team and that they can win that game against the Patriots. Thing is I saw some things today that gives me confidence in this team going forward. I know the defense is better than they showed today. The offense performed well besides the fumbles and the one interception (that shouldn't have even come down to that ... fuckin refs). Trubusky proved today that he was more than a one game wonder. I think we have ourselves a quarterback!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
i'm not mad that the bears lost, I would love the bears to win, but it's the way they lost, it's how our biggest strength just turned into our biggest weakness in a course of a single game to a shitty team the bears beat themselves and the defense has been exposed I don't think we win another game through a defensive battle. The bears will go as far as mitch takes them.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
our safeties and linebackers played the worst game i've ever seen, I question how they made it into the NFL more so the linebackers and amos. Jackson fucked up I agree but grant and wilson are monsters in open field.

Rise

Liked Posts:
These are the types of games that cost teams the playoffs at the end. They only have 4 losses left realistically to make it in now. With the pats coming up and the rams on the schedule their margin of error realistically is 2 losses.

They are now in a position where they need to beat the patriots to hold serve. If that FG goes in, the next week would have been so much fun with really nothing to lose and everything to gain. Now if they win they don’t really gain anything, they just made up for this loss.

That’s why it is depressing to me.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Things have a natural way of balancing themselves out. Its only "fans" that award wins and losses before the games are played. Because the NFL doesn't work that way. You lose against teams you expect to beat and manage to beat teams you would not expect to win against.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I do not care about pregame expectations. But when the Bears had this game tied with clearly the better of the two QB's there is no reason they should've lost. That is alarming.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
These are the types of games that cost teams the playoffs at the end. They only have 4 losses left realistically to make it in now. With the pats coming up and the rams on the schedule their margin of error realistically is 2 losses.

They are now in a position where they need to beat the patriots to hold serve. If that FG goes in, the next week would have been so much fun with really nothing to lose and everything to gain. Now if they win they don’t really gain anything, they just made up for this loss.

That’s why it is depressing to me.
The Bears will win next week. By two or more scores too.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I said all off season all I wanted was a competitive team - I got that. There's a reason to watch the games again.

Yesterday, I mentioned that Parker makes me nervous every time he kicks and warned we'd lose some games because of him. (I heard the snap was bad, but I haven't seen it yet.)

I'd add that Mitch needs to get his accuracy in line, or he's going to throw more picks and cost us games. He's lucky he didn't throw two today. He comes out early and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn but got it cleaned up somehow.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I’m only worried about losing in Mack’s prime years. He is a game changer and we need to react to that fact.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I’m only worried about losing in Mack’s prime years. He is a game changer and we need to react to that fact.

It's not all about Mack. That entire defense needs to develop more. It's not all about Trubisky. That entire offense needs to develop more. This team is in a developmental phase right now. Most of the pieces for their designed championship team are in place. They need to develop and it takes time to get there! And the coaching staff is brand new. Give it time! The arrow is pointing north for their his team. I have high expectations, but I don't expect their his he team to win every game or to look perfect every game. They're going to have off games. That's going to happen. They'll develop and they'll get better and when their his he hat happens it's going to be absolutely awesome!