Zero Chance To Beat New England

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So Sunday would be a great day to catch up on the yard work, rake those leaves. You know that winery you've been wanting to visit? Sunday would be the ideal time to do that. Perhaps winterize your lawnmower and boat if you have one.

It's going to be a bloodbath, find something else to do, anything else really.

Nope.

I will be watching. Not a fair weather fan.

Plus I want to see how many points we can put up or whether, unlike KC, we can force a punt.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
this is patently false...its the NFL all teams have talent....That is why the Dolphins won yesterday.....either team could have won except for a couple plays here and there...each game is different....

You are thinking emotionally if you think NE is going to come into Chicago and automatically win.

One of my brothers was a Kankakee cop, he talked to Jauron at training camp years ago and Dick told him...most of these rosters are full of the best players in the country and the difference is 1 or 2 players, and the difference in most games comes down to 2 or 3 big plays. Even in 2006 with Grossman the Bears had the Patriots late until Brady juked Urlacher in the luckiest move of the century.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Getting the sense Mack is going to be out awhile. The Rappaport tweet got me really nervous that it's potentially serious.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
5 YPC right up the middle for Gore...I wonder which Bear was getting blocked all day?

I dont think we have zero chance vs NE, but I think its unlikely we pull off a victory

Eddie wasn’t on the field much. Apparently the heat got to him early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I understand the concern about Vic not blitzing and Brady having all day to pick us apart but Brady’s 2 most notorious L’s come against the Giants where they could get home by rushing 4 and dropping 7. If Mack is healthy, I think we can do that. I think Brady is the perfect QB to rush 4 against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Reason to watch other than being you know... a bear's fan. The Brady-led Patriots are undefeated against the Bears. If you want a "true" litmus test for where the Bears are at, this is it. You just watched the dominant Chiefs fall to them. A team Nagy came from & based the Bear's O on. You really can't get a more parallel comparison these days.

Even in a blow-out loss. You should be able to look at the good & bad to see where they are in development.

Liked Posts:
Reason to watch other than being you know... a bear's fan. The Brady-led Patriots are undefeated against the Bears. If you want a "true" litmus test for where the Bears are at, this is it. You just watched the dominant Chiefs fall to them. A team Nagy came from & based the Bear's O on. You really can't get a more parallel comparison these days.

Even in a blow-out loss. You should be able to look at the good & bad to see where they are in development.

I'll be looking out for good and bad apples at the Orchard this coming Sunday.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was a different Vikings team also. Both the Pats and Vikes have found their mojo.

Ever heard the phrase, any given Sunday?

According to your logic Bears are done and the D sucks and will be crap from here on out. Follow sports much? Fucking knee jerk reaction after an overtime loss, kicker makes that field goal Bears win.