Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I rehashed it?

Interesting take. Let's go with that.
It was a passing comment between two posters until you jumped in to make it a conversation that has gone on for a page or so now.

I am probably not helping, but you can by letting that dead dog rot.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
It was a passing comment between two posters until you jumped in to make it a conversation that has gone on for a page or so now.

I could.

You could.

They could.

Same can be said in half the threads in here.

But that's what makes us a big happy family, isn't it?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Norwood just wants to make it clear that he cares very little about rep, in contrast to how much @Rory Sparrow cares about rep.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Norwood just wants to make it clear that he cares very little about rep, in contrast to how much @Rory Sparrow cares about rep.

Oh, I deeply care, Falecia.

It's my passion.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dp0-pJ_U4AEzTS4.jpg

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It is sports which means people exaggerate. I seriously doubt anyone that said Trub was going to suck for all time truly thought there was no hope. Just as the guys touting him as the next great one after 6 quarters don't truly believe he can't still suck.

Point is, it's sports and people let their good and bad emotions run wild from time to time. No need to freak out about it. Instead I just focus on the underlying truth which is that he had a tough time of it his first 3 games and has looked a fuck ton better these last two games.

Everything else is just people stroking their respective ego as if it matters if someone was right or wrong. None of us getting paid for our opinions so being right or wrong is hardly relevant.

I don't come on here to be right or wrong. I come on here to debate and shoot the shit to pass the time. This isn't that serious for me to call out people for being wrong unless it is relevant to an actual debate.

Some people need to stop taking this shit so seriously.

Not buying it. You dont like to debate. Never.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Oh, I deeply care, Falecia.

It's my passion.

Whether or not you care about rep is inconsequential. You are upset because you believe that I care about my own rep. Is that correct? Still trying to figure this out. Sorry.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

FYI - the OP has received a whopping 52 thanks thus far. I think this qualifies as a bang.

I was just lying about Trubisky, I still think he sucks. I just did it for the rep boost. Because rep is important.

Thanks.

PS. Just kidding.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Whether or not you care about rep is inconsequential. You are upset because you believe that I care about my own rep. Is that correct? Still trying to figure this out. Sorry.

I pretty much just enjoy dragging this out longer and longer, all the while having you trumpet how you don't care, while you copy and paste your thanks and fight vehemently to defend your stance. #nothingsaysdontcarelikethat #youshowedme

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I pretty much just enjoy dragging this out longer and longer, all the while having you trumpet how you don't care, while you copy and paste your thanks and fight vehemently to defend your stance. #nothingsaysdontcarelikethat #youshowedme

When was this?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
FYI - the OP has received a whopping 52 thanks thus far. I think this qualifies as a bang.

I was just lying about Trubisky, I still think he sucks. I just did it for the rep boost. Because rep is important.

Thanks.

PS. Just kidding.

you have literally been bukkaked with rep

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Norwood seems to care an awful lot about how little you care, or how much.

It's like he's been baiting a trap this entire time, waiting for me to take the bait so he can proclaim intellectual superiority...at this point, I am trying to take the bait just to get him to stop posting, but he refuses to allow me to do so. Am I supposed to say "I care a lot about my rep"? Am I supposed to say "I don't care about my rep"?

Sad!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's like he's been baiting a trap this entire time, waiting for me to take the bait so he can proclaim intellectual superiority...at this point, I am trying to take the bait just to get him to stop posting, but he refuses to allow me to do so. Am I supposed to say "I care a lot about my rep"? Am I supposed to say "I don't care about my rep"?

Sad!

I don't think you can take the bait if he's sitting in the trap eating it.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You mean like when people keep referencing 6 quarters as if he didn't play well at all at any point in any of the other games he played this year or last?
Not sure who you're referring to by "people". I know whenever I've said this, I've said "6 good quarters after 60 that were mostly mediocre to bad".

So no, not that he never did anything well at all before that, just that the majority of his body of work before the Tampa game was mediocre to bad. Which is undeniably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.