Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This game was also reverse of the narrative as Trubisky was bad on the scripted plays, but was really awesome in the 2nd half off of the script.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't know. It will take more than 6 good quarters of football to prove that Trubisky is the answer and that I was wrong. A lot more.

As the most disliked poster on this entire board, I would have thought you'd be a little more humble and a little less eager to claim premature victories in an obnoxious manner, but apparently you're just really desperate.

Maybe you should man up and reevaluate Watson now too, especially given the knock on him coming out was his tendency to throw picks. You were ready to burn down Halas Hall 5 games into last year.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe you should man up and reevaluate Watson now too, especially given the knock on him coming out was his tendency to throw picks. You were ready to burn down Halas Hall 5 games into last year.

Who is better at football? Watson or Webb?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Is Bearmick mad or glad to be so very wrong?

You starting to see the light yet????? It's all good as we all get some right and some wrong. I'm just wondering if your changing your mind yet.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cant u ppl be happy after a bears win?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
in before ban

I'm not calling him out. I'm asking him a question. Bearmick has been right more then wrong overall. I like his posts for the most part. i'm asking him because I respect his opinion.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He cited Trubisky as playing at a probowl level today, he's happy and calls like he see's it...

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm not calling him out. I'm asking him a question. Bearmick has been right more then wrong overall. I like his posts for the most part. i'm asking him because I respect his opinion.

kinda like when he said pace is unimaginative and doesnt take risks in the FA/Draft after the bears lost out on Gilmore.

Then we drafted biscuit. And had the best free agency in the NFL this year.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt Barkley 15/22 232yds 2 TD 0 INT

msadows

Liked Posts:
He cited Trubisky as playing at a probowl level today, he's happy and calls like he see's it...

He has a lot of hot takes, which are stupid a lot, but he is a good poster. He's passionate about the team, just a downer/pessimist. Then again you can't blame someone after the last 7 years of trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.