Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So you admit that mick never said that he would rather have Daniel over Trubisky, but that if playoffs were on the line he would rather see a conservative Daniels in at QB versus the (hypothetical) bad play of Trubisky?

playoffs are on the line until you are mathematically eliminated. so the playoffs where on the line when he said it..

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Guys, James Daniel plays Guard. Chase Daniels is the backup QB.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
playoffs are on the line until you are mathematically eliminated. so the playoffs where on the line when he said it..

and he didn't call for a QB change then either so what is your point?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ok thanks, your advocating for Chase because he knows the system..

At least your letting people know why your advocating for him.. well done

I'm not advocating for him. That's twice you've falsely accused me of that.

And I'd have thought it was pretty obvious that his knowledge and experience in the system was the reason I would have considered him in that scenario had Mitch never improved.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

And I'd have thought it was pretty obvious that his knowledge and experience in the system was the reason I would have considered him in that scenario had Mitch never improved.

Honest question, in this scenario how do you judge trubisky’s progress?

Does he get 2nd team reps? Do you wait for him to outperform Danial? When would it be a good idea to put Mitch back in?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Honest question, in this scenario how do you judge trubisky’s progress?

Does he get 2nd team reps? Do you wait for him to outperform Danial? When would it be a good idea to put Mitch back in?
The minute they lost in the playoffs.

Again, nobody cares about this. It's an absolutely pointless conversation at this point.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its almost as if this place doesn't want healthy discussion.

God forbid anyone to have an opinion on this board. Be prepared to defend it for the rest of your life. lol

I almost want Mitch to become shit, just to see all the back tracking and mental gymnastics that would follow.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its almost as if this place doesn't want healthy discussion.

God forbid anyone to have an opinion on this board. Be prepared to defend it for the rest of your life. lol

I almost want Mitch to become shit, just to see all the back tracking and mental gymnastics that would follow.

Imagine Msadows on a date

"So what are some of your hobbies? Passions?"

"I'm a huge bears fan."

"That's cool, sports are cool."

"But my REAL passion involves trying to bring this guy to justice for some thing he said about Trubs back in September of '18"

"Who's 'Trubs'? Also, what?"

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

yes expecting a guy who has put up 1 TD and 1 INT in that system as somehow the better option is stupid.. How are you guys not getting this?

You thought that Chase would give the Bears a better shot then Mitch if he didnt improve.. thats the dumb part. the fact that you are glossing over that is what the issue is here..

Advocating (at any point in the season) that Chase is a better option is dumb. your saying to bench your very inexperienced QB that is in a new system, that was the 2nd overall pick for a guy who has 1 TD in 10 years.. again thats stupid. completely stupid, you looked stupid when you said it then and you look even more stupid trying to justify it now..

but hay if I would of know all I had to do is insult chase and you would come to his rescue and explain the reasoning behind your advocating him, we could of saved pages and pages or arguing that you did not advocate for him..

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yes expecting a guy who has put up 1 TD and 1 INT in that system as somehow the better option is stupid.. How are you guys not getting this?

You thought that Chase would give the Bears a better shot then Mitch if he didnt improve.. thats the dumb part. the fact that you are glossing over that is what the issue is here..

Advocating (at any point in the season) that Chase is a better option is dumb. your saying to bench your very inexperienced QB that is in a new system, that was the 2nd overall pick for a guy who has 1 TD in 10 years.. again thats stupid. completely stupid, you looked stupid when you said it then and you look even more stupid trying to justify it now..

but hay if I would of know all I had to do is insult chase and you would come to his rescue and explain the reasoning behind your advocating him, we could of saved pages and pages or arguing that you did not advocate for him..

It's fine if you disagree. It's now a completely redundant point as Mitch is improving nicely. Do you want to keep boring everyone's tits off and continue arguing about it anyway, or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.