Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
From what I can tell, mick's agenda consists of the following:
1. The desire for above average play on a weekly basis from the starting QB for his favorite NFL team.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There are a couple of things about Mitch that have me legitimately excited about where he is going,

1. He throws a beautiful ball when his feet are right, more importantly I see him very the speed and placement of the ball depending on what is needed allowing guys to catch and run. I just remember Cutler just gunning the ball when a little finesse and touch was needed.

2. His ability to run is in the top 25% of QBs in the NFL. He is a legit threat with his legs, not just to extend plays, but to legitimately hurt the other team when he runs the ball. That is where I think some of the Steve Young comps may make sense.

3. He seems to learn. If we have seen anything he takes this seriously, he is not happy with his mistakes, and he seems to be eliminating the ones that were really cringe worthy early in the season. He is making new ones, not seeing the S against Miami, but there was one roll out where he could have thrown back across his body to Robinson trailing the roll out and instead he ran. That exact play was a near pick against the Cardinals.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am going to jump in here for the first time on this topic and give my opinion. This is not a bearmick thing. I think some impatience did grow amongst a group of posters. I know one morning I signed on here, and the whole front page was a bit crazy with one thread after the other, start the backup, he shows nothing, blah blah blah, and I even found it annoying #aboveitall. And I even made a comment about how sick this seemed to me because it seemed over the top. Bearmick and I personally go back a real long ways, and on the same page a real lot. We had a few words, I think we saw each other's point and that was that. Back to normal. To me, going forward, either Trubisky was going to be the man, or he wasn't, he is showing great signs, but we still don't know.

I do not know why bearmick is under attack on here. He definitely went above the call of duty and started a thread that he sees the ability that Trubisky has, and he hopes it continues, not done deal yet. Everybody that this is bothering, should have thankbang'd him, and that should be the end of it. PrideIsBears, says he sees the ability too, and is rooting for him, everybody is cool with him. I enjoy his postings here as well as bearmick, and for a long time it was me and bearmick and others against Pib on Cutler. But never did PIB or bearmick every have a problem with me, or me have a problem with them. It is just respecting the others, and I like both of them a lot. We don't always agree, but that is fine.

I think it is time to stop the insanity. Our common interest, the Bears, are looking mighty good.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Bearmick has always been a standup guy. When he says he could be wrong about a guy, he'll flat out admits it.

And to everyone out there gloating.... There is a REASON why many felt the way we did about Tribisky. B/c these are the same type of people who made excuse after excuse for Cutler. "New coordinator, new systems". Every couple years it was the same thing. It doesn't matter the system if a qb doesn't even take care of the basic fundamentals. People are going to have to come to realization that sometimes criticizing is not being a 'hater'. Maybe just maybe, that player really isn't as good as you want him to be.

I was on the anti-Tribisky train as well. I didn't see anything special about him. I just wanted to see if he actually had these type of games in him. Well after a rough start, he has shown that. Now, let's see him progress week after week. He going to have off games, but lets see if he will be a major contributor if they when, and NOT be the reason why they lose. He, unlike wrecks and Cutty, seems to be able to make up for his mistakes, and doesn't let the shit continue to roll downhill. And if he masters this complex offense, I really wonder what his limit could be...

I feel much better about him going forward. And that's all that many of us were asking for...

BEARS

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
msadows is basically the CCS version of ISIS.

The best part is him saying this:

Im just trying to bring this place to glory like CBMB once was. Those were the good ol days

as if that is something CCS should strive for. CBMB was garbage and I only posted there because it was the first board I saw and didn't care to find a different board. "The good ol days"
giphy.gif

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm going to attempt to un-derail this thread:

Da Bears Brothers‏ @DaBearsBros
Follow Follow @DaBearsBros

Passer Ratings over the last three weeks:

1. Mitch Trubisky - 143.3
2. Matt Ryan - 120.0
3. Matt Stafford - 118.9

Yards Per Attempt over the last three weeks:

1. Mitch Trubisky - 11.8
2. Jared Goff - 10.6
3. Drew Brees - 9.5

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Agenda is my word. I wish people would stop trying to remake my rivalry with Mick. Yes i was superior in every way about everything (except Cutler)with Mick but it was still a classic rivalry.

Y'all need to step y'all game up. The call out game is trash, the insults are trash and the gangups are trash. Mick had to teammates with Spartan to beat me

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm going to attempt to un-derail this thread:

Da Bears Brothers‏ @DaBearsBros
Follow Follow @DaBearsBros

Passer Ratings over the last three weeks:

1. Mitch Trubisky - 143.3
2. Matt Ryan - 120.0
3. Matt Stafford - 118.9

Yards Per Attempt over the last three weeks:

1. Mitch Trubisky - 11.8
2. Jared Goff - 10.6
3. Drew Brees - 9.5

Get this shit out of here

cd35

Liked Posts:
What will be interesting in this progress is how Mitch handles Belichick this Sunday(even tho their D isnt that great this year). I'm sure Bill is going to do things and Mitch is going to be forced out of his comfort zones. Hopefully he responds well.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
DpzmDgJXUAIdcMx.jpg

For the Mitch only throws short crowd.

Top 10 in deep pass attempts and completing 46% of them.

Based on the fact that all of those teams have played 6 games, the Bears are actually 3rd. The Bears are throwing the 3rd most deep shots a game.

Nothing better than a Spartan hot take being completely destroyed.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bearmick has always been a standup guy. When he says he could be wrong about a guy, he'll flat out admits it.

And to everyone out there gloating.... There is a REASON why many felt the way we did about Tribisky. B/c these are the same type of people who made excuse after excuse for Cutler. "New coordinator, new systems". Every couple years it was the same thing. It doesn't matter the system if a qb doesn't even take care of the basic fundamentals. People are going to have to come to realization that sometimes criticizing is not being a 'hater'. Maybe just maybe, that player really isn't as good as you want him to be.

I was on the anti-Tribisky train as well. I didn't see anything special about him. I just wanted to see if he actually had these type of games in him. Well after a rough start, he has shown that. Now, let's see him progress week after week. He going to have off games, but lets see if he will be a major contributor if they when, and NOT be the reason why they lose. He, unlike wrecks and Cutty, seems to be able to make up for his mistakes, and doesn't let the shit continue to roll downhill. And if he masters this complex offense, I really wonder what his limit could be...

I feel much better about him going forward. And that's all that many of us were asking for...

BEARS

This imagined dichotomy of haters vs fanbois is an issue here. Most just weren't ready to declare anything while statements like he just doesn't have it or is too dumb to play QB were inappropriate that early in Mitch's development. They may still be correct but it's looking more like that won't be the case. We just can't be sure. To much calling it early to look special later. I appreciate the new attitude and while the past is easily brushed aside, it doesn't change the actual posting. Most don't give a shit about what was said but no one likes revisionism. Simple as that. In kind, those that said it a done deal and made claims beyond, he did well and/or he showed he could throw a bunch of TDs in a game against TB fit the other side of the equation. Neither his bad or good games are yet enough to make any claim other than it's looking up. The group that claimed he arrived or that he would absolutely be a savior plus the group that said he'd never amount to much are the outliers of this membership. There's not need to balance equations here. Most are just hoping for the best and waiting to see how it turns out.

Go Bears.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
This imagined dichotomy of haters vs fanbois is an issue here. Most just weren't ready to declare anything while statements like he just doesn't have it or is to dumb to play QB were inappropriate that early in Mitch's development. They may still be correct but it's looking more like that won't be the case. We just can't be sure. To much calling it early to look special later. I appreciate the new attitude and while the past is easily brushed aside, it doesn't change the actual posting. Most don't give a shit about what was said but don't care for revisionism. Simple as that. Those that made claims beyond, he did well and/or he showed he could throw a bunch of TDs in a game against TB fit the other side of the equation. Neither his bad or good games are yet enough to make any claim other than it's looking up. The group that claimed he arrived or that he would absolutely be a savior plus the group that said he'd never amount to much are the outliers of this membership. There's not need to balance equations here. Most are just hoping for the best and are waiting to see how it turns out.

Go Bears.

Nah, everyone is either a realist or a homer.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This imagined dichotomy of haters vs fanbois is an issue here. Most just weren't ready to declare anything while statements like he just doesn't have it or is too dumb to play QB were inappropriate that early in Mitch's development.

Even if they were, why do you (and others) care so much? I mean honestly, if someone said a player sucks that I think is good, I might respond to them and say why I think they're good, but that would be the end of it. I wouldn't leg hump them for weeks afterwards every time the player had a decent game, and certainly wouldn't start a call out thread about them. This is the part I still don't understand, why anyone cares this much about other people think about sports players. I mean wow.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DpzmDgJXUAIdcMx.jpg

For the Mitch only throws short crowd.

Top 10 in deep pass attempts and completing 46% of them.

Based on the fact that all of those teams have played 6 games, the Bears are actually 3rd. The Bears are throwing the 3rd most deep shots a game.

Nothing better than a Spartan hot take being completely destroyed.

That puts them #2 on that list-teams with 28 or more attempts deep, in comp %. Only 1% behind KC. And the Bears have played 1 less game.

Not too shabby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Anyone else remember Snorch? I miss Snorch. He could set a mothafucka in his place like no other

Status
Not open for further replies.