CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
New England @ Bears
Vikings @ Jets
Lions @ Miami
Packers Bye Week

Looks like the Bears will fall out of 1st place as they have a tough game and the Packers are off and the Vikings have a game that they should win, but it is on the road. The Lions have to go down into the heat and here is hoping that the Dolphins do the Bears a solid and put another nail in the Lions coffin for us.

Seahawks @ Lions
Jets @ Bears
Packers @ Rams
Saints @ Vikings

This is a week where the Bears can make up a game as they have by far the easiest game of the week and the Packers and Vikings have games that I do not think either will be favored in. The Seahawks are playing better and I am not sure that is a winnable game for the Lions either. The Jets game is a big one for the Bears as it could move them back into 1st place.

Lions @ Vikings
Bears @ Bills
Packers @ Patriots

This is another game that the Bears need to win as it could put them 2 wins ahead of the Packers and keep them in line with the Vikings heading into their head to head match up. Back to back brutal road games for the Packers makes this the time when we need to create a little space heading into the Bears

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ive got :
Vikings 6-2-1
Bears 5-3
Packers 3-4-1
Lions 3-5

That is according to the script beljdork1937 PMed me.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
New England @ Bears
Vikings @ Jets
Lions @ Miami
Packers Bye Week

Classic test for the Bears. Things are settling. I think we really see if they are a team that can make a serious run this year or not. Not really a mater of win or lose, but how they look against the Pats in every phase.

Also, classic test for Viks and Lions, on the road.

Seahawks @ Lions
Jets @ Bears
Packers @ Rams
Saints @ Vikings

If Bears can't beat Jets at home, have to think this is more a multiyear transition.

Big games for Viks and Pack. Will see if they're legit contenders or not.

Lions @ Vikings
Bears @ Bills
Packers @ Patriots

As Nagy says, it's a marathon. Just entertaining to watch them play.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
i got bears winning the next 3 and creating some separation

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
New England @ Bears
Vikings @ Jets
Lions @ Miami
Packers Bye Week

Looks like the Bears will fall out of 1st place as they have a tough game and the Packers are off and the Vikings have a game that they should win, but it is on the road. The Lions have to go down into the heat and here is hoping that the Dolphins do the Bears a solid and put another nail in the Lions coffin for us.

Seahawks @ Lions
Jets @ Bears
Packers @ Rams
Saints @ Vikings

This is a week where the Bears can make up a game as they have by far the easiest game of the week and the Packers and Vikings have games that I do not think either will be favored in. The Seahawks are playing better and I am not sure that is a winnable game for the Lions either. The Jets game is a big one for the Bears as it could move them back into 1st place.

Lions @ Vikings
Bears @ Bills
Packers @ Patriots

This is another game that the Bears need to win as it could put them 2 wins ahead of the Packers and keep them in line with the Vikings heading into their head to head match up. Back to back brutal road games for the Packers makes this the time when we need to create a little space heading into the Bears

Lions get Ansah and Lang back this week. Ansah hasn't played all year. Stafford won't miss some of the wide open targets Trubisky did.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Lions get Ansah and Lang back this week. Ansah hasn't played all year. Stafford won't miss some of the wide open targets Trubisky did.

Lol! Odds on either making it through the next 2-3 games before yet another injury sidelines them?

Worse than our odds of beating New England...probably by a lot!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol! Odds on either making it through the next 2-3 games before yet another injury sidelines them?

Worse than our odds of beating New England...probably by a lot!

That's it? That's the best you got? Come on man, try harder.

When the dust settles Sunday, The Lions will have mollywhomped all three teams that have beaten the Bears this year. But keep chalking them up as automatic wins, lol.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Also LOL on Staford not missing wide open receivers. The guy has been doing it since his time back at Georgia. He wishes he had Trubisky's deep ball.

He wasn't nicknamed Matt SCUDford because of his deadly accuracy...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also LOL on Staford not missing wide open receivers. The guy has been doing it since his time back at Georgia. He wishes he had Trubisky's deep ball.

He wasn't nicknamed Matt SCUDford because of his deadly accuracy...

Odd, I thought his nickname was Matt IOWNTHEBEARSford.

But seriously, the nickname thing seems to be an obsession in chicago. We just call him Matt.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Look at the next 3 weeks for the Bears, Vikings and Packers.

If the Bears lose to New England, then beat the Jets and the Bills, they’ll very likely either be in first after Week 9, at 5-3, or be a half game back.

Unless the Bears take a shit against the Jets and Bills, which absolutely is possible, they’re going to remain in it all year, even with losses to the Dolphins and Patriots.

And if the Bears find some way to beat the Patriots on Sunday, holy shit they’ll be looking at 6-2 square in the face.

It’s an exciting time to be alive, boys. I don’t know if they’re going to make the playoffs, but it’s gonna be fun.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt "ICRUMBLEINTHEBIGGAMES" Scudford.

And NO ONE in Detroit calls him Matt...except Kelly. Unless you're the side BF?

Congrats on that Tampa Bay win, wake me up when you beat a real team. :)

[/troll]

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Vikings will lose a game... Saints beat the vikings...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings will lose a game... Saints beat the vikings...

Vikings still the favorites to win the division, want to see Gb finish last. Reserve judgment on Chicago/Detroit until after this weekend, which could be a defining weekend for both teams IMO.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at the next 3 weeks for the Bears, Vikings and Packers.

If the Bears lose to New England, then beat the Jets and the Bills, they’ll very likely either be in first after Week 9, at 5-3, or be a half game back.

Unless the Bears take a shit against the Jets and Bills, which absolutely is possible, they’re going to remain in it all year, even with losses to the Dolphins and Patriots.

And if the Bears find some way to beat the Patriots on Sunday, holy shit they’ll be looking at 6-2 square in the face.

It’s an exciting time to be alive, boys. I don’t know if they’re going to make the playoffs, but it’s gonna be fun.

The division will come down to divisional games.