*** OFFCIAL *** IGT: Bears vs Patriots - 10/21 @ Noon (CBS)

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Patriots

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • The NFL Centennial Logo

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • JB Pritzker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brady and his TE will eat us alive..Brady has a quick release so there will be little pass rush..Our corners will have to give up that 5 yard cushion they like to play..That leaves the quick throws across the middle, slants etc, to Gronkowski

N/M..I just heard Gronk is out...Substitute Edelman or Hogan

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Brady and his TE will eat us alive..Brady has a quick release so there will be little pass rush..Our corners will have to give up that 5 yard cushion they like to play..That leaves the quick throws across the middle, slants etc, to Gronkowski

You might want to catch up on todays news, sir....

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I cleaned out my chickens today so tomorrow is all clear for apple picking. I'm going to leave my phone in the car, I don't want to be tempted to look at the score and ruin my day.

Trying not to picture you "cleaning out your chickens".

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
George needs to be on the phone to purdue's cancer kid. Ask him if he wants to watch an NFL game from from the owner's box.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
I have a good feeling the Bears might win. I just hope they do because I have cheerleading competition after this game. And I wanna be happy. I fucking hate cheerleading.

My weekdays have gone from 10 hour work days and going home. To going to 10 hour work days and driving to cheer practice and driving home. 8am to 10pm. Monday-Friday. Then 4 hours of games and 5 hours of competitions on the weekends.

There isn’t enough drugs in the world to help me. PLEASE SOMEONE HEEEEEEELP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gronk gif in OP is ironic considering that bitch is too much of a bitch to suit up today. Imagine being an NFL player and not doing your 1 and only job just because your back is a little sore. Pathetic, and he should be ashamed.

Bears handle these nerdchops 49-10.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
38-14 Patriots.

I expect our secondary to get abused.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL. I've seen two segments on NFLN this morning of them previewing this game. It's like watching a Patriots show. All they're talking about is Brady, Gordon, Michel, Gronk being out. Not a single mention of the Bears offense at all. Not one. The only Bears player they mention at all is Mack. It's like he's the Bears' only player. Shows how little respect the Bears still have in national media.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
LOL. I've seen two segments on NFLN this morning of them previewing this game. It's like watching a Patriots show. All they're talking about is Brady, Gordon, Michel, Gronk being out. Not a single mention of the Bears offense at all. Not one. The only Bears player they mention at all is Mack. It's like he's the Bears' only player. Shows how little respect the Bears still have in national media.

Dude, look at your own post one spot above this one....YOU don't respect the Bears.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dude, look at your own post one spot above this one....YOU don't respect the Bears.

I'm a poster on a message board predicting a score based on a matchup I see as horrible. I'm not broadcast media covering the preview of a game. Dumb comment.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Shaheen sighting.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It will be interesting to see how much the narrative shifts, if the Bears manage to pull out a win today.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Could be worse. They could be showing Brock Osweiller highlights.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
It will be interesting to see how much the narrative shifts, if the Bears manage to pull out a win today.

Doubt it, if the Bears do actually win this game the media will say it was because the Patriots were down an olinemen and Gronk was out with Brady just having a bad day. I doubt much credit would actually go to the Bears.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My point about the NFLN isn't that they think the Patriots are going to win (most people would, I assume). It was more that a TV network broadcasting the breakdown of a game preview to a national audience might at least acknowledge the existence of both teams.