Mexico City MNF game in doubt

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Field is totally fucked.

These are the two best teams in the NFL and maybe THE marquee matchup of the 2018 regular season. Just play it in LA and give up on this Mexico City shit.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The NFL would play a game on the moon if they thought it'd get them new fans.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why they would schedule this game in Mexico City is beyond me. Send the Raiders down there to play.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears re-sodded the entire field in a couple days.. They not grow any grass in mexico?

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Why they would schedule this game in Mexico City is beyond me. Send the Raiders down there to play.

Mexico has twice as many people as their little UK pet project, with none of the time zone/travel concerns.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

If you've ever been to a live event in Mexico you would have a better understanding.

This isn't the London, not even close. Mexico's fans are rabid. Doesn't matter..music, sports you name it.

The energy down there will be volcanic. So much so it will show through the television.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
If you've ever been to a live event in Mexico you would have a better understanding.

This isn't the London, not even close. Mexico's fans are rabid. Doesn't matter..music, sports you name it.

The energy down there will be volcanic. So much so it will show through the television.

Oh give me a break with this shit.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talked about this on Movin’ the Chains on NFL. PK says no way they don’t play the game there, they have too much invested to punt.....

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I am very much looking forward to the volcanic atmosphere then.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
All the best landscapers are in America...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
I'm shocked this would even occur when you schedule an NFL game in a 3rd world country.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk