2nd seed is very realistic

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I'm trying to avoid drinking the Kool-Aid here, however the more I think of the next 4 games,the more I think the Bears could make a real statement. Up next is the Vikings, Lions, and Giants. Beat Minnesota this week and dont look past the Lions or Giants and they're sitting pretty at 9-3.

Meanwhile, St. Louis has a date with Kansas City and could easily notch loss number 2.

That sets is up for a matchup between the 9-3 Bears and the 10-2 Rams for the biggest game any of us Bears fans have experienced in years.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I am just taking it week to week and enjoying the hell out of a competitive Bears team. Its all I could ask for at this point in the team's re-build and installation of the offense.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Would that be the St. Louis Cardinals or the St. Louis Rams?

(Says the man who simply cannot stop referring to the Chargers as San Diego)

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Would that be the St. Louis Cardinals or the St. Louis Rams?

(Says the man who simply cannot stop referring to the Chargers as San Diego)

Be that guy

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I do not think so.

The Bears have not been in this position before. These other teams have been good for awhile. That experience is valuable.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you mean "highly doubtful" I agree

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the Rams will beat the Chiefs, rendering this point moot. But I do think we have a great chance to win the division and get a home playoff game.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
I'm trying to avoid drinking the Kool-Aid here, however the more I think of the next 4 games,the more I think the Bears could make a real statement. Up next is the Vikings, Lions, and Giants. Beat Minnesota this week and dont look past the Lions or Giants and they're sitting pretty at 9-3.

Meanwhile, St. Louis has a date with Kansas City and could easily notch loss number 2.

That sets is up for a matchup between the 9-3 Bears and the 10-2 Rams for the biggest game any of us Bears fans have experienced in years.

In my experiance with bears, there are no gurantees. I can believe very well we win to the Vikes and lose to the Giants. No win is safe until the game played

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

When did St. Louis get another team?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Let’s just win Sunday first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Let's wait until the Bears play the Vikings. This game should be the best measuring stick to date with the Rams game the other.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The title gives me a headache does thread starter understand how the English language works?