Trubisky has injured shoulder.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't you know, weed cures everything. Weed is the new dirt.

I'm skeptical. I've wasted so many $10 bills on creams that did nothing but make my skin hot, cold, or hot and cold, I decided rubbing the $10 bill on my neck would do just as good. And I'd still have $10. I'm not sure $25-$50 would be a better bet.
Lidocaine creams did help with nerve issues but that issue was making me want to scratch my skin off, it didn't help with muscle issues or where the nerves were pinched.

Ever see that stuff Ditka and Johnny Bench sell on TV?..It's called Blue Emu..It WORKS..I had knee surgery about 6 months ago, and I refuse to take any pain killers...Rub that stuff on, wait 5 minutes and the pain is gone!

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Yep that’s the one. I also thought he might have hurt his hand, they showed a different angle of it and it also looked like he quickly jammed his shoulder on that play. Hope he’s just a little sore.

Watching it in slow motion from that angle does make it look like a pretty nasty hit but if there was any structural damage or severe injury I'd imagine a much worse response from him and his playing after. I don't doubt he may be pretty sore and the quick turnaround certainly doesn't help. Hope the medical staff can get him feeling good enough to play decent on Thursday and maybe we rely a little more on the running game. Getting 1 1/2 weeks off after this next game should help him a lot.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ever see that stuff Ditka and Johnny Bench sell on TV?..It's called Blue Emu..It WORKS..I had knee surgery about 6 months ago, and I refuse to take any pain killers...Rub that stuff on, wait 5 minutes and the pain is gone!

After Pace reads this Maserati will be rubbing the Blue emu on his shoulder.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
On the same Injury Report is both Shaheen and Lynch are listed with concussions. With the short week, I don't know that either one would be able to even complete the protocol. This just shows that the turnaround is just simply too soon.

I hope Trubisky is ok, but if there is a chance that he could do damage to the shoulder by playing then, they should seriously think about sitting him. Can Chase beat the Lions, maybe....

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Didn't Bearmick predict this scenario, where the Bears bench Trubisky in favor of Chase Daniel because they want to make the postseason?

JUGGS machine doesn't have a shoulder. As NFL Films once said, "Quarterbacks soon learn the harsh reality that running is for others. Battles must be fought with arms and minds, not bodies. No team can survive without a healthy quarterback. If he can walk, he plays. If he cannot, a season is lost."

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is a video of Trubisky jumping around in the locker room chanting "Parkey".

Shaheen is right in there as well. Does not look like either of them is seriously injured or they would be in the training room with the doctors.

Also, based on his track record I do not think Nagy would conceal something serious.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I don’t want to bring up the last time the Bears were 7-3 and steam rolling.

giphy.gif

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
No way does Mitch not play. It is just an early week report where he has a sore shoulder.

lbeattie820

Liked Posts:
I am fine with Chase Daniel taking on the Lions. If Turdbiscuit is hurt, rest him.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Injury update:

"He got his shoulder banged pretty good in the 4th quarter. A lot of times these things result in AC joint sprains, which QBs can play through, but with a short week, it's something we'll have to keep an eye on." -@RapSheet on Mitchell Trubisky

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Injury update:

"He got his shoulder banged pretty good in the 4th quarter. A lot of times these things result in AC joint sprains, which QBs can play through, but with a short week, it's something we'll have to keep an eye on." -@RapSheet on Mitchell Trubisky

Nothing specific.

But, Mr. Trubisky meet Mr. Torodal.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There is a video of Trubisky jumping around in the locker room chanting "Parkey".

Shaheen is right in there as well. Does not look like either of them is seriously injured or they would be in the training room with the doctors.

Also, based on his track record I do not think Nagy would conceal something serious.

you don't need your shoulder to jump around.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Injury update:

In before someone says maybe it will be hurt just enough to make him stop over throwing.