McDaniels is staying in New England

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I have learned my lesson with Greg Gabriel.

For a long time I thought him an idiot who just covered for people he was tight with and didn't know Talent from his asshole despite being a former director of college scouting.

Somewhere along the way this offseason I began to give him more credence. I am not sure why that began. But now having seen this, it brings it right back to my original conclusion - Greg was and will always be a hack who doesn't know what the hell is going on and couldn't spot talent from his asshole.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I'm guess he has a beef with Florio from the days when he was in the Bears front office and Florio was trying to dig for information. Why he is continuing to foster this grudge is beyond me, considering Florio and him now belong to the same NFL Fraternity(Media).

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I'm guess he has a beef with Florio from the days when he was in the Bears front office and Florio was trying to dig for information. Why he is continuing to foster this grudge is beyond me, considering Florio and him now belong to the same NFL Fraternity(Media).
It isn't just Florio. There is a guy from DaBears blog who was tight with Adam Jahns, who broke news this offseason.

Greg Gabriel all of a sudden started giving this dude crap and throwing shade his way.

My guess is he is salty because even some blogger has more insight than Greg Gabriel.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I have learned my lesson with Greg Gabriel.

For a long time I thought him an idiot who just covered for people he was tight with and didn't know Talent from his asshole despite being a former director of college scouting.

Somewhere along the way this offseason I began to give him more credence. I am not sure why that began. But now having seen this, it brings it right back to my original conclusion - Greg was and will always be a hack who doesn't know what the hell is going on and couldn't spot talent from his asshole.

Gabriel is tight with Ballard who was blindsided. If Ballard didn't know surely Gabriel wouldn't.

The people who were correct had sources close to McDaniels.

I feel like this should be obvious?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Gabriel is tight with Ballard who was blindsided. If Ballard didn't know surely Gabriel wouldn't.

Please take a look again at who your quoted.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yup.

I thought based on some initial reports that McD was coming here, but I sure as hell didn't want him.

From this thread:
If rumors are True, and McDaniels is going 2 be next Bears HC - good read

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-failure-taught-pats-oc-how-to-pick-his-spots

Sounds like a guy who got the gig way too young at Denver, and now that he's had time to reflect, could be older, wiser, and more ready.

I am on board.

KFC tries to rewrite history, he keeps forgetting the BS he puts out there is still out there.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It was definitely more on CCS than KGB.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Yup.

I thought based on some initial reports that McD was coming here, but I sure as hell didn't want him.

Your quote was (I AM ON BOARD) in the thread you started on McDoosh coming here. No biggie to me but own what you said.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, rivalry. Colts and Patriots rivalry is about as relevant as the Bears and Packers. Its a one sided affair.

Reactions: 1ke

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Your quote was (I AM ON BOARD) in the thread you started on McDoosh coming here. No biggie to me but own what you said.

KGB .... Sounds like a guy who got the gig way too young at Denver, and now that he's had time to reflect, could be older, wiser, and more ready.

I am on board

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
From this thread:
If rumors are True, and McDaniels is going 2 be next Bears HC - good read

KFC tries to rewrite history, he keeps forgetting the BS he puts out there is still out there.
What you quoted LITERALLY starts with "If the rumors are true".

I can't help you if you are a disingenuous son of a bitch who digs up quotes like this, which HAVE caveats built in, but IGNORE the posts I have made where I have said I don't want McDaniels.

Seriously, you idiots spend more time clawing through people's posts in order to ham-fist a "gotcha" moment that may not even make SENSE in light of a bigger picture than you do talking ACTUAL FOOTBALL.

To what end? I'm not going anywhere. Still haven't after all these years. Because its fun for you guys? Then you are admitting you just are here to troll.

Frankly, the single-minded dedication you handful devote to trolling is just sad.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Are you illiterate? Did you read just the first post or do you have enough of an attention span to read through all my comments in the thread?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Does that somehow make Gabriel any less of a dick? Every time he predicts some big news, he is invariably wrong, and then he cunts about being called out on his called it. If it came to light he was Gator Land Mike, I would not be a bit shocked. Both always wrong, both Ballard slurps, both insufferable cocks. That would likely also mean he would be a few other alts on here as well.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Are you illiterate? Did you read just the first post or do you have enough of an attention span to read through all my comments in the thread?

Everybody knows the first post in a thread doesn't count, it like a burn card in poker.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Did you ever post those rumors, or was that just more KFC bullshit?

Teddy KFC be like:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

I can't be illiterate because I clearly read where you were on board. I guess owning things is not what you do. I make mistakes too, the difference is I own mine.