The Best Part of the Pagano Signing.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think counting players needs to be done from up top. But if he head coaches the defense to self-doubt, I'd prefer him to be a sideline pacer, get down there with his troops.

Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The best part of this signing would be if we somehow get Ed Donatell to stay on with Pagano. Give him the good old assistant DC title of some shit. I'm sure he'll go to Denver now though.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The best part of this signing would be if we somehow get Ed Donatell to stay on with Pagano. Give him the good old assistant DC title of some shit. I'm sure he'll go to Denver now though.
So it's not the best part of this signing. In fact, it has literally nothing to do with this signing.

2/10 I guess.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears

I'll do you one better, move Donatell to WR's coach. Think about it, if he's so good with DB's think about how good he would be with guys that can actually catch, or catch better.

Then you can move Mike Furrey to DB's coach and he'll be coaching how to defend the guys he used to coach.

You're welcome for this.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Seems the OP really wanted Williams for DC....lol

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think u need 2 learn 2 read. OP wanted a new head coach of the defense for DC and that's what the bears got. Literally Pagano

This is literally correct

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah it's not any more complicated than that. Dunno where Greggg Williams comes up in all this.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank god we hired Pagano, I was getting worried that maybe Nagy would have to be Head Coach AND Defensive coordinator. I don’t think he’d be good at both. It’s a lot. Offense and defense. Together.

It must have been a very tough 32 hours for Nagy to have that possibility held over his head. Big shout to the front office for identifying a need at defensive coordinator, and addressing it. I’m also relieved that they hired someone with big time experience, which should prevent Nagy from deciding he wants to play defense also, causing the offense to suffer.

This hugely benefits Pagano as well because he’ll know without a doubt that HE’s the defensive coordinator, and therefore is the coach of the defense because of it.

Thanks.

Silly post. Making no sense. Why are maroons thanking it? What’s causing all this?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think having a cancer survivor as DC will inspire the defence to play better in 2019. That should be a scary thing for the rest of the NFL.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Cancer joke guy made it here, now it's special.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Silly post. Making no sense. Why are maroons thanking it? What’s causing all this?

It references other threads and posts. I know you barely read any posts that arent responses to your edgy efforts to get ppl riled up so I understand why u r missing the relevance of the OP

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It references other threads and posts. I know you barely read any posts that arent responses to your edgy efforts to get ppl riled up so I understand why u r missing the relevance of the OP

Yeah, that explains it. Still, off season has come too soon and looks like the off season posts are gonna be worse than ever.

Sheer madness on the CCS, HHM!

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, that explains it. Still, off season has come too soon and looks like the off season posts are gonna be worse than ever.

Sheer madness on the CCS, HHM!

It sure beats the "crybabies making things up" threads which then transitioned into the "bizarre hypotheticals" threads.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sure beats the "crybabies making things up" threads which then transitioned into the "bizarre hypotheticals" threads.

I’m looking for more in depth, ground breaking and earth shattering stuff.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'll do you one better, move Donatell to WR's coach. Think about it, if he's so good with DB's think about how good he would be with guys that can actually catch, or catch better.

Then you can move Mike Furrey to DB's coach and he'll be coaching how to defend the guys he used to coach.

You're welcome for this.

Even with how dumb this is you're still much smarter then SheHateMe. She's really dumb

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
yeah, that explains it. Still, off season has come too soon and looks like the off season posts are gonna be worse than ever.

Sheer madness on the ccs, shm!

fify